Chapter 13

stranger

Once I had made it inside my house, darkness consumed me and I noticed the eery silence around the rooms

Once I had made it inside my house, darkness consumed me and I noticed the eery silence around the rooms. He still hadn't gotten up?

Curiously, but cautiously, I wondered over to my bedroom, turning the light on, and saw that he was still laying there with his eyes closed peacefully. It had been almost 24 hours since he'd been unconscious, but his heart was still beating so my anxiety could relax still. After I had daydreamed while staring at his face, I gently placed my bag on the floor next to my desk, and I took my jacket off to put it on the back of my chair. Seeing him in such a peaceful condition on the bed, caused me to climb up onto the other side, wrapping my soft arms around him falling into a small nap.

Instantly I opened my eyes, knowing that I'd slept for longer than I had wanted to, and I immediately noticed that Chan's body had gone and the covers were fully covering me. My body felt a surge of heat from the amount of layers which were over me. Chan must have woken up, finally. With a good amount of effort, I threw the covers off me and saw that I was still fully dressed.

Once I had cleaned myself up a little, I rushed into my living room to see Chan sitting peacefully on the sofa, turning his hands slowly through one of the books I had on my shelf.

"Chan!" I moved swiftly over to him and took a seat next to him putting my hand around his arm gently.

"Are you okay? I was so worried, you weren't waking up."

He closed the book he was reading and placed it on the table with a small thud then looked at me while smiling.
"I am fine."
Without much warning his grip moved to my arms pushing me carefully backwards onto the sofa as I felt my body pinned under his.

"What are you doing?" I felt myself blushing and he stayed still, looking into my eyes. As I looked away from my shyness, he turned my head to look back at him.

"I want to kiss you." He spoke up and I narrowed my eyes.

"You never normally ask." I laughed.

"I'm not like the others okay, I want to make sure you're okay with it." I looked up at Chan; This was definitely my Chan. So I smiled and I moved my head up gently kissing his lips and I felt him smiling through the kiss. He started to slowly kiss back as it silenced any other thoughts which had wondered about in my mind.

"How did I cope all that time without you." He muttered as he stated to gently speed up, feeling my back with his hands. Although this was the same body, I could tell the difference between them. It was just so different and weird. Something so extraordinary. This time though it felt special. As I moved my hands sliding up the back of his shirt. He twisted me over and now I was on top of him as my eyes looked down at his attractive expression. Without waiting I quickly undid the buttons and I pulled off his shirt tracing my hand over his chest down to his abs. He was slightly moving to my touch as I remembered that he was slightly ticklish.

"Why have you still got so much clothing on." He deeply muttered as he kissed my chin moving to my neck. He started to tug on my jeans and he undid the main button pulling them down.

! all PG here 🤨🤨 but they did the deed, anyways <3

————————-

I pulled out my phone and I squinted as I looked at the time. So I fell asleep after. I looked at my surroundings and I was no longer on the sofa, he must have moved me into our bedroom.

"Chan?" I weakly called out as I heard footsteps slowly come closer to my room and I saw him appear by the doorway.

"Oh you're up."

I smiled.
"How long have you been up?"

"About a couple of hours."

"Oh wow, early riser." I laughed and rolled over taking up the covers in my hands and snuggling down with them.

"I don't want to move."

I heard him chuckle and I heard him walking away from the room. My phone was buzzing so I looked at the messages. It was from Jisung. I had texted him yesterday telling him my number so he had finally replied.

"Have you made breakfast?" I called to Chan. There was no answer so I sighed finally pulling the covers off me. Thankfully, I didn't need to work today so I put on a simple outfit while stretching my arms out. Maybe Chan was cooking something.

I soon reached the kitchen and Chan was sitting down on our breakfast bar stool looking down at some papers which were placed in front of him. I stood silently admiring his handsome side view as a little bit of his hair had fell on his face. His shirt had a few buttons undone and it reminded me of last night.

"What are you reading?"

His head turned and focused on me instead of the paper.

"Just some news stories, I don't know I found it over there." He pointed to the kitchen counter.

"Oh. I see. I'm not going into work today." I simply stated to him and he smiled.

"I get to see you more today then."

He seems quieter than usual.
"Which person are you.. I know thats a weird question but it would be useful to know."

His eyes looked confused and I watched the veins in his hands tense as he gripped to the breakfast bar. It was as if he was fighting against himself and the sight was an upsetting thing to look at. He suddenly stopped and his hand fell onto his face brushing his hair away from his face back as if he was used to having it gelled back which I knew he never did.

"How- how do you know about that."

My mouth opened a little, this wasn't Chan or Chris.

"Who the hell are you?"