1

3rd person POV

Outside of School - 7:38 am

As Hanni was just about to walk into the school building, Danielle and the crew walk up to Hanni. Danielle grabs her hand.

"Ya." Danielle yells. Knowing it was Danielle, Hanni gulps and turns around to face her.

"Get us some cigarettes. Would you?" Minji asked.

Hanni nods with a straight face.

"Palli palli. I don't wanna wait much longer!" Minji raises her voice.

Hanni then ran to the drug store which was located across the street. She entered the store.

Drug store

"Good morning." The owner says like he does everyday, but Hanni never answers.

She went to the cigarette aisle and grabs 3 cigarette packs for each of the crew members: Danielle, Minji and Hyein and puts them in her backpack.
When she was just about to exit the drug store the owner speaks.

"What do you always do when you come here?" He asked.

"Uh.......I-I look around the store."

"Ok, kid, but you better not be stealing."

She nods and runs away.

Outside

The crew members were constantly groaning because of how desperate they were to smoke a cigarette. Hanni runs up to them and hands Danielle her backpack. Danielle quickly opened the backpack, but they found not even one cigarette pack inside.

"Ya!"

Hanni looks up from looking at the ground.

"Why is it empty? Where are the cigarettes?!" Danielle asks. Hanni eyes widen. She takes the backpack from Danielle and looks inside of it.

"I-I thought I k-kept them in here." She said in her low tone voice.

Hyein smirks showing her dimple. "Looks like it's penalty time."

Hallway

She takes Hanni into the school hallway where the Janitor's closet was as the crew follows. When they got to the Janitor's closet, Danielle took a broom from the closet, closed the door and used it to secure the door.

"Stay there until you learn your lesson." Hyein yelled through the door.

"Come on. Let's go." Danielle says to her crew. They leave.

-

As Haerin was walking to her class, She hears loud banging. She was able to identify where the sound was coming from.....the Janitor's closet? That's strange. Haerin makes her way to the Janitor's closet and notices that a broom was keeping the door from opening. Maybe somebody has been locked inside. She removes the broom and slowly opens the door. There was a girl inside.

"T-thank you." The girl said. She picks up her backpack and walks out of the closet until Haerin grabs her hand. She turns her head back at Haerin.

"Who locked you in here?" Haerin asks.

Knowing she wasn't the best at lying, Hanni hesitated to answer.

"....I-I....did."

Confusion was written all over Haerin's face. "Why?"

"I don't.....know..."

Haerin squinted her eyes because of how suspicious Hanni was acting. But then she shugs it off and walks away.

-

A/N: sorry for the short chapter