4

Kitchen

Hyein raises her eyebrows in disbelief as she looks down at her wrist. Was I really bitten? She thought. Her body suddenly started having spams. She was transforming into a.........zombie.

"G-guys." She says which catches everyone's attention. "I think I-I'm-"

And before they knew it she turned into a zombie. They all scream.

"Do something! Someone!" Danielle screams as the zombie runs around the kitchen, hungry to eat them. The zombie lands on top of her, hungry for flesh.

"Help! Please!"

Haerin quickly grabs a pan from the sink full of dishes and uses it to swack the zombie away. She helps Danielle and Danielle sighs in relief.

"Let's go." Haerin says.

-

Empty Classroom

Hanni signals for everybody to run into the classroom and closes the door.

"Did I get everybody?" She says as she pants.

"I think so." Minju said. Suddenly, they see a girl banging on the classroom door. Hanni runs to the door and opens it.

"Close it! Close it!" The girl whispers loudly. Hanni hurrily closed the door. The girl pants.

"The zombies. There were tons of them. I'm glad I made it here-"

"Garam?" Eunchae asked in disbelief. The girl looks at the owner of the voice.

"Eunchae?!" She runs to her and hugs her.

"Oh. You guys are friends?" Hanni asks. Eunchae breaks the hug nods with a smile. Dannielle suddenly screams.

"A-are you b-bitten?" She asks Garam, pointing at the visible zombie bite on Garam's collarbone. Everyone gasps and steps back simultaneously, expect for Eunchae, who is drowning in confusion.

"Garam....y-you were bitten?" Eunchae said, not wanting to believe it. "Where?-"

"No guys! I'm alright!" She said, trying to assure them, but all they were staring at was the zombie bite located on her collarbone.

"No. This c-can't be." Eunchae says as her eyes water, staring at the zombie bite.

"What?-" Garam finally spots the zombie bite. ".......N-no. I'm not bitten. M-maybe it's just a w-wound" She cracks a assuring smile.

She suddenly starts to transform into a zombie. Eunchae runs to the other girls in fear.

"Garam!" She said, on the verge of tears.

"Oh my gosh! I knew it! She was bitten!" Danielle said. "Do something!"

Noise attracts zombies so the zombie runs to Danielle.

"Ah! Help!"

Eunchae grabs a chair and pushes the zombie off Danielle, but it runs back to Danielle. In fear everybody starts to run away, leaving only Hanni watching the scene.

"Hanni! Please!" Danielle cries as the zombie gets on top of her.

Hanni cracks a smirk. "Suit yourself." She says, smiling then closes the door.

"Where's Danielle?" Haerin said, in shock.

"She's in there." Hanni said.

"What? Why didn't you save her-"

"It's called karma, Haerin." She responds. "Come on. We've got to run.-"

"No, I'm going in there."

"Ok. Stay safe." Minji said, seriously. The girls stand there queitly.

"Guys we've got to hide. The zombies could be coming in any minute." Eunchae said.

"Yeah." Sakura, agreeing. Everyone else nods.

"Where should we hide?" Kazuha asks. Every looks at Hanni.

"What?"

"You've been guiding us. We would've never survived without you." Eunchae said. Hanni sighs, feeling a little touched by that statement. No one has ever been so nice to her. "Follow me."

-

Girls Bathroom

The girls arrive to the bathroom in exhaustion.

"Wait a minute." Minji said. "Haerin and Danielle! We forgot them!"

Hanni froze. "We totally forgot!"

Everyone starts panicking.

"What if their....d-dead" Eunchae said, Sakura smacks her arm.

"Ya! Stop thinking the negative!"

Eunchae winces in pain.

"How will we find them?" Kazuha asks, but gets no response.