3

2 weeks later:

3rd person POV

Classroom

Hanni walks into the classroom as the teacher teaches a lesson. Danielle stands up furiously from her seat and walks over to Hanni.

"Danielle! Sit down!" The teacher yells, annoyed.

"Well well well. Hanni, isn't it?" Danielle started. She took a few steps closer. "Look at you, shamelessly walking into the room..... like nothing happened! You know what you did-"

"Danielle sit down this instant if you don't want the principal to get involved!"

Danielle grabs Hanni's collar, but Hanni pushes away.

Danielle gasps then slaps her. "You wanna fight?!" She said.

"FIGHT! FIGHT!" The students chant.

"I will kill you!" Danielle comes running towards Hanni until the teacher holds her back.

"This is unacceptable!" The teacher yells.

Hanni runs out off the classroom and heads for the bathroom as Haerin follows.

Bathroom

When she arrived to the bathroom she took her bookbag and took out some drugs from it. She pours it into her hand until someone smacks the drugs out of it.

"What?" Hanni asked, looking at her empty palm. She looks up at the person. "Why did you do that?!"

"Wait-"

"Who are you and why do you keep on following me?"

"I wanted to make friends, but anyway I'm Haerin. Kang Haerin."

She sticks her hand out to shake it with Hanni's, but Hanni looks her up and down. Haerin then crosses her arms.

"I followed you here intentionally." Haerin started. "What you said at the cafeteria....w-was that....true?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Because..... Danielle is.....my crush."

Hanni just blankly looks at her and sudden starts picking up the drugs from the floor.

"Wait! That doesn't mean you should kill yourself!" Haerin said.

"That's not the reason." Hanni says. "I want to kill myself, so Danielle won't."

"What? Why would Danielle kill you?"

"She's a monster."

"B-but you're too young to die-"

"Why are you worried about me-"

Suddenly, a zombie walks into the bathroom and runs to Haerin. Haerin screams as the zombie gets on top of her, but then Hanni pulls it off of her and throws it into the stall. The girls were traumatized with what just happened.

"Ok. At this point, I should die-"

"No! I can't survive alone! You literally just saved me!"

Hanni sighs then sticks her hand out to Haerin. "Let's go."

Haerin nods and grabs her hand.

-

Lunch: School yard

"Do you guys want to get some food?" Eunchae said.

"Ani. I'm on a diet." Sakura said.

"Come on, eonnie! Just this once." Kazuha said, as she stops doing push ups. She randomly raises her shirt to show off her abs.

"Ah sihlo! What are you doing?" Sakura says. Kazuha smirks and joins the girls who are sitting at the bench.

"Then shall I spill some tea?" Eunchae asks. Sakura and Kazuha nod desperately.

"Ok. There was this girl named Chaewon on Valentine's day who asked me if I could be her Valentine." Eunchae said.

"And?" Sakura said, willing to hear more.

"I declined."

"WHAT!? That is not tea!" Sakura yells.

"Oooh. She liked you~" Kazuha teased Eunchae.

"Ya!" Eunchae whined.

Kazuha giggles. "Sorry."

Eunchae then laughed at her own reaction. Sakura joined and started laughing too until something got her off guard.

"Guys." Sakura said apprehensively, which catches two of the girls' attention. "Are those.......zombies?" She said looking at a zombie invasion occuring from a distance.

Eunchae looked horrified at first, but then laughs it off. "Yeah yeah, Sakura. I wouldn't fall for that."

"But wait, look." Sakura pointed at the zombies attacking people from afar. "We should run away before they see us."

"Ok guys. Follow me." Kazuha said. They run the scene and saw three girls trying to fight zombies. Eunchae, Kazuha and Sakura went to help them. They run in the school building and into the cafeteria. As they were running Hyein she has been bitten by one of the zombies and started having spasms in her neck.

Oh no. She thought

All the girl run into the cafeteria.

"Let's hide over there!" Kazuha said, pointing at the kitchen. The girls then go to hide in the kitchen.

Kitchen

They all sit down in a circle, exhausted.

"......So.......should we all......get to know each other?" Eunchae asked awkwardly.

"Eunchae!" Sakura said. "Not the right time-"

"Sure." Hyein gives Eunchae a genuine smile, showing off her dimple. "Hmmm.....let's go clockwise. The name's Lee Hyein."

"Kim Minji"

"Danielle Marsh."

"Nakamura Kazuha."

"Miyawaki Sakura."

"Hong Eunchae."

They all nod awkwardly in silence until Eunchae laughs. "Sorry guys. Its just the silence is so loud." Eunchae continues laughing and then the other girls join in.

-

Hanni and Haerin hold hands as they run as fast as they can.

"Wait! Slow down!" Haerin said panting.

"Come on. Suck it up." Hanni said, she grabs Haerin's hand. They run into the cafeteria and see the 6 girls hiding in the kitchen. They join them.

"Names?" Eunchae asks as Haerin and Hanni sit down.

"Oh. Hi. I-I'm Kang Haerin." Haerin said shyly.

"Pham Hanni." She smiled at everyone until she made eye contact with Minji. Minji looked down immediately, but secretly cracked a smile. She never seen Hanni smile before. She wanted to smile back, but since she's been bullying Hanni she's thinks she will never be forgiven.