2

Hanni POV

I was sleeping until I woke up in the middle of the night. I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. If you're wondering why I didn't tell the girl who locked me in the Janitor's closet, you're at the right place. All this bullying and stuff started when I was a transferee. They seemed like nice friends at first, but that was a trap. Suddenly they became cruel and I was full of confusion. I thought that if I just listen to their orders their character will change. Looks like I was completely delusional. They wanted to keep the bullying a secret so they wouldn't get in trouble. Pfft. Those dumb fucks. They deserve to be exposed. Especially Danielle. She the one who started all of this. What people see is a warm-hearted, loving and gallant angel, but behind the mask she's a bitch. I loathe her so much and I think I want to.....kill....her? Wait. No, Hanni. Get it together.....but...maybe...

~huge time skip~

Cafeteria

3rd person POV

Hanni found a table to sit at as Haerin sits across her.

Hanni confused was about how she's constantly seeing this girl. Haerin wants to make friends yet she is a bit shy to talk to anyone.

"What are those." Danielle says not even noticing Haerin sitting at the table. Startled Hanni turns her head to her.

She fake gags. "Those shoes are probably cheaper than your headband." Minji suddenly nudges Danielle.

"There's someone here-" She whispers until Hanni screams intentionally to grab everyone in the cafeteria's attention. She stood up.

"Danielle is not who you really think she is. She's a cold - hearted bitch!"

"What?" Haerin said in shock. "Stop lying! She's a nice person!"

"Shut up!" Hanni yells. "Her, Hyein, and Minji have been bullying me for a while now and the worst part is they didn't want anyone to know. I will never forgive her for what she has done and all the hurt she has caused-"

Danielle slaps Hanni. "HOW DARE YOU!" With a smirk Hanni pulls out a blade from the pocket of her skirt, pushes Danielle to the floor and gets on top of her trying to stab her with the knife.

"Hanni! Stop!" Minji cries trying pull Hanni off of Danielle. Haerin runs to the scene helping Minji.

"Ya! Get off!" Haerin yells as tears run from her eyes. She wasn't ready for her crush to die.

Hanni turns her head to Haerin. "What do you know!? You haven't been though any of this! Have you?!" Then turns her head back to Danielle.

Haerin was speechless and realized that it's not fun being the victim. Two buff men, the school security, then finally enter the cafeteria and drag Hanni away to the principal's office.

"Danielle." Haerin says as she helps Danielle up. "What she said....I-Is it true?"

Danielle took a moment to answer.

"...No! I don't know what has gotten into her! I thought we w-were friends!" Danielle lies.

"You shouldn't ever be Hanni's friend. She she said horrible things to Danielle." Minji said to Haerin.

Principal's office

One of the buff men then explained everything and they exit leaving only principal and Hanni.

"Have you gone crazy? Are you a psycho? In fact, you're not even allowed  to be bringing weapons to school!" He raises his voice.

Hanni looks down in guilt, having nothing to say. She then forced her head up and sighs.

"......just call my mom already."

"Gladly." He said. He rolls his chair to the school phone dials Hanni's mom's phone number. After the phone call he hangs up.

"Before you leave, I'm giving you suspension for 2 weeks." He then smiles. "Enjoy your break!"

-
Hanni waits in front of the school for her mother. After a few minutes her mom's car arrives and her mom didn't look happy. She rolls the window down.

"Get. In. Right. Now." She says through gritted teeth. Hanni enters the car with an apprehensive feeling in her stomach.

Car

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You know better than to never bring weapons to school!"  She slaps her. "Bitch!"

The whole car ride was silent until they got home.

House

Hanni straight upstairs, flopped herself on the bed and covers herself  with her blanket. She felt numb. She didn't know what to feel. After hours of laying in bed her mom calls out her name.

"Hanni! Dinner!"

Hanni groans, not wanting to get up. She gets up from the bed with force, goes downstairs and joins her mom at the dining table. She plays with her food, not in the mood to eat anything.

"What's with the attitude? Stop being a moody asshole and eat your fucking meal."

Hanni pushes the plate away. Her mom doesn't even cook well, so the food wasn't pleasing. She goes back upstairs only to belly flop on her bed again. She then whispers to herself.

I hope that two-faced bitch gets burned alive. She whispers to her self. -

And that 'two-faced bitch'  is...

Danielle...