5

Haerin POV

I grab Danielle's hand and open the door. We notice the girls were gone.

"W-what?" I said, in disbelief.

"How dare they!" Danielle said. "I'm sure it was Hanni's idea to leave us here! That asshole!" She said clenching her fist.

"If they want to do that then that's ok with me. We'll find them later."

Danielle sighs. "Let's find somewhere to hide."

We start running, not even knowing where to go. We find a empty classroom. I open the door and close it.

-

Empty classroom

I gasped seeing a dozen zombies walking around the room. Danielle screams.

"Shhhh!" I whisper. "Noise attracts zombies-"

Suddenly a zombie jumps on top of Danielle. I pull the zombie off, but then it attacks me.

"Danielle! Help!" I said. She stood there with no expression and left the room. The rest of the zombies gather on top of me and start eating me alive.

"No!"  I said on the verge of crying. "Come back! I'm too young too die!"

The tears start rolling down as the zombies walk away from me. I stood up tall, waiting till I turn.....

but nothing was happening. I was.....alive?

I exit the room and find Danielle standing outside. I was shocked she hadn't left.

"You're still here?" I ask.

"..yes...I heard e-everything you said.......I-I'm sorry I left-"

"It's alright. You were just scared."

"I was expecting you to be dead....how are you still alive?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'm..... immortal?"

She stood there, looking at me with no expression. I could tell she was confused.

"I-It was just a guess." I say, canceling her confusion.

"Again, I'm really sorry about-"

"Again, it's alright." I said. I find myself smiling at her and she smiles back.  I'm a lucky girl to be able to have a moment like this with my crush. I take her hand, but take it back. She suddenly takes my hand anyway as my cheeks go red and we start walking down the silent hallway.

"Do you like ramyeon?" She randomly asks.  I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"........Yes? Why?"

She sighs. "I don't know.....I'm just craving it."

"...me too."

I stop walking leaving Danielle in confusion.

"What?"

I saw a figure coming to approach us.

"What is it?-"

"Guys!" Hanni said, relieved. "Finally found you!"

"How could you leave somebody when you have to find them away? That doesn't make any sense." Danielle to Hanni.

Hanni ignores her statement. "Let's go."

"Ya! Answer me!" Danielle said as we ran.

"It was just a punishment." Hanni said, not caring to look at Danielle.