6

Library

The girls all sit at one of the tables. Haerin suddenly started feeling weak and suddenly felt hungry for flesh. She stared at Danielle's neck.

I'm hungry. Just one bite won't hurt.

She leans in to bite Danielle, but stops herself by biting her arm.

"Help." Haerin whispers.

"What?" Danielle says in confusion, turning to Haerin who was sitting next to her. She screams, startled as she stares at Haerin's wounded arm.

"Are you bitten?"

"No." Haerin said. "Something's wrong with me."

"If you are bitten, you better stay away." Minji said pointing her finger at Haerin. Haerin suddenly gasps.

"What?" Minji said.

"I hear them! There's tons of them!" Haerin said.

"Tons?!" Eunchae and Sakura say in disbelief.

"Yeah."

"How do you know? They are not even here." Eunchae said.

"There!" Kazuha says. "We can climb on the bookshelves to stay away from them."

"Let's go!" Hanni said. Everyone goes to climb on a bookshelf. As Hanni runs Minji follows. Hanni climbs up the bookshelf and makes it to the top. When Minji climbs up she loses her balance.

"Help-"

"Gotcha." Hanni said holding on to Minji's hand. She pulls her up. Minji sighs.

"Why do you care about me?"

Hanni scoffs. "It's not like I want to. I just have to."

"But why? I bullied you. You're making me look like the evil one."

"I mean, nobody wants to die in situations like this."

-

Danielle helps Haerin up the bookshelf.

"I don't know why we always end up together." Danielle said breaking the silence. Haerin shrugs, but the truth was she just likes following Danielle around.

-

Kazuha, Eunchae, and Sakura run toward a bookshelf.

"Sakura. You can go first." Kazuha said.

Sakura pouts as she shakes her head. "Eunchae can go first."

Kazuha shakes her head. "No. You can go."

Sakura sighs then nods.

"Ya." Eunchae wined, as Sakura climbed up the bookshelf. "Youngest first!"

Sakura suddenly looses her grip cause her to hang from the bookshelf. "Help! Help!"

Kazuha and Eunchae reach for her legs trying to hold her up, but the bookshelf tips over landing on top of Sakura's legs. She screams in pain.

"Help! Please!"

Kazuha and Eunchae panic. They work to together and attempt lifting up the bookshelf, but don't succeed.

"We need help over here!" Eunchae yells. Hanni climbs down the bookshelf as Minj joins too. Hanni watches as Danielle and Haerin climb down their bookshelf.

"You stay back." Hanni said to Danielle.

Danielle furrows her eyebrows. "What? Why?"

"Because you're not strong like us. You always need someone to help you."

Danielle scoffs. "Oh, I'll show you!-"

"Ya! Stop fighting and help!" Eunchae yells. Hanni, Haerin and Danielle join and help them, but don't succeed.

"Guys." Sakura says weakly as zombies start to invade the library. "It's no use. Just leave me here and go."

"No!" Kazuha said as her eyes water. "We need you!" She groans loudly as she uses all her strength to lift the bookshelf off Sakura, but doesn't succeed.

"She's right we need to leave ASAP." Danielle said.

Hanni scoffs. "Of course you're the one to say that-"

"Stop." Sakura said, weakly. She scans the room. "The zombies are coming hurry."

They all nod, except for Kazuha, who doesn't want to leave.

Danielle grabs Haerin's hand and they run away. While Hanni and Eunchae stay to comfort Kazuha who is crying her eyes out.

"I know it hurts," Eunchae says holding back her tears. "But we need to go."

Hanni sighs. "Come on. Suck it up." She said. "I know how you feel. I've lost my father and I use to cry my eyes out. He died from heart failure, but I finally got over it though it hurt me a lot."

"She's got a point." Eunchae said.

Kazuha stops crying and wipes her tears. She shook her head. "If she's going to die," She said, lying next to Sakura who was on the verge of passing. "Then I will too."

"No." Sakura said. "Go."

The tears came back to Kazuha. "No. I can't! I can't leave you!-"

Sakura grabs Kazuha's hand. "I said go."

Kazuha still stays there, lying down. Sakura's eyes slowly start to close. Kazuha turns to Sakura to say something, but it was too late.
Tears fill Kazuha's eyes. She stood up and started crying as the zombies began to feast on Sakura.

Eunchae grabs Kazuha hand. "Let's go."

They all start running as Kazuha turns her head back to look at Sakura. She turns it back.

"Where's Sakura?" Haerin asks.

"She um..." Eunchae pauses. "didn't make it."

"Oh."

"L-let's go." Kazuha said changing the subject.