Chapter 6:The Legendary Super Saiyan Is Broly!?

Maniac laughter filled the air as green kai blast rained from the sky, destroying the habitants of the village.

The saiyan laughed maniacally.

"You can run but you can't hide!"He yelled before throwing another Kai blast.

As the kai blast was about to hit the group of people, a person deflected it away.

The saiyan made a questioned sound.

It the same strong energy, this must be the source of it, Goku though as he stared at the saiyan.

His eyes suddenly widened."Broly?!"

The saiyan stared down at him before laughing maniacally.

"If you think you can stop me then you're wrong, I'm going to destroy this planet and you can't stop me!"Maniac Broly yelled before laughing again.

Vegeta and Broly landed.

"What the hell!?"Vegeta yelled as he saw the other Broly.

How can the be two Brolys, Vegeta though.

Broly seemed very confused as he looked at his maniac counterpart.

"Who are you?!"Goku yelled.

"I'm Broly, the legendary super saiyan!"Maniac Broly yelled.

"That's not right because Broly is the legendary super saiyan too."Vegeta said.

Broly seemed more confused.

Two Brolys in the same timeline, Goku though before his eyes widened, could it be a lap in the timeline! That perhaps this Broly doesn't belong here!

Goku stared intensely at maniac Broly.

"Well then, enough screwing around, one of you are going to have to fight me and I get to pick!"Maniac Broly yelled before laughing.

Maniac Broly suddenly began to power up, his body getting more buffed and muscular, maniac laughter filled the air as green light shined.

No way, his energy increased!, Goku thought in surprise.

Maru ran up before collapsing to her knees out of breath.

"Maru!"Goku yelled.

The girl looked up.

"Get all the villagers out of here!"Goku yelled.

The girl's face turned serious, she got up."Right!"

She turned around before running away.

The light ended and maniac Broly stood up, his form more buffed and muscular.

"Enough of this!"Vegeta yelled before going super saiyan two and charging at maniac Broly.

Maniac Broly grabbed Vegeta before swinging him away.

Vegeta flew away before stopping in mid-air.

Vegeta smirked."That's not enough?"

Vegeta yelled as he powered up to super saiyan blue, his hair turning blue and a blue aura surrounding him.

Maniac Broly seemed surprised.

"It time for you to witness the true power of Prince Vegeta!"Vegeta yelled.