Part 2

Scene continues.......
Shiva came out dragging Raavi.
Shiva(angrily): Kyun aayi hain yaha? MUJHE SHARMINDA KARNE KE LIYE? BATA!!!
Raavi shivered at Shiva's roar.
Raavi(teary eyed): Shiva...main bas yeh tiffin dene aayi thi...tu ne
Shiva(angrily): Maine maangi? MAANGI MAINE?
Raavi nodded her head negatively teary eyed.
Shiva(angrily): TOH FIR KYUN LAAYI?
Shiva grabbed Raavi's arms tightly.
Shiva(angrily): Ghar jaa.....abhi....main ghar aa kar tujhe batata hoon. Aur agar yeh deal mere haath se gayi na toh main tujhe.....
Shiva gripped Raavi's arms more tightly.
Shiva left.
Raavi closed her eyes as tears flew down her cheeks. She quickly wiped her tears.
Simran smirked seeing this.
Simran(in mind)(with a smirk): Bohot mazaa aaya Raavi ko dukhi dekh kar...this is what she deserves.
Raavi(with a slight smile): Simran....yeh Shiva ke liye aur tumhare liye bhi lunch hain. Please jab vo aaye toh usko yeh de dena.
Simran(frowning): Mere liye?
Raavi(with a slight smile): Haan....vo pichli baar tumhe mere haath ka bana khana bohot pasand aaya tha na...isiliye. Kha kar batana ki kaisa hain.
Simran stood there speechless. Did she really offer her food even after realizing that she sent her inside willingly? Yes...but why? Did she mix something in her food? No...she didn't and she cannot as she was a pure soul since childhood. Yes..Simran knew that Raavi was a pure soul but she always used to get jealous due to her great achievements in her boards which she couldn't but today...by offering food to her enemy Raavi proved that Raavi never compete with her...she just gave her best and what Simran did was totally wrong.
Simran stood there with the tiffin boxes in her hand, sinking the pool of guilt meanwhile Raavi left the floor silently.
Scene shifts to the road which paves the way to Shiva's office. It is always full of people sitting at the tea stalls and chit chatting with each other or people sitting and eating at the road side dhabas but that day the road was empty...not fully but the crowd was less compared to other days.
While walking Raavi's eyes fell on a little boy and a little girl. They both were fighting with each other. No..not physical fight...they were having a debate.
Raavi stood there and listened to their funny banter.
The girl(cutely): Tu kabhi seedha kyun nahi khada reh sakta hain?
The boy(cutely): Main toh seedha hi khara tha...lekin tu ne mujhe bola hilne ke liye isiliye main hila.
The girl(cutely): Maine tujhe kab bola?
The boy(cutely): Arrey tu ne hi toh bola tha ki jaisa tu karegi waisa mujhe karna parega....toh tu dance kar rahi thi...isiliye maine bhi shuru kar diya.
The girl slapped her forehead.
The girl(cutely): Heyy Somnath...maine tujhe vo uss din bola tha...aaj nahi.
The boy(cutely): Ab mujhe kya pata tha ki tu pinky promise karke baat ko bhool jaati hain. Mujhe laga ki tu ne mujhe hamesha apni nakal utaarne ke liye bola.
The girl(cutely): Tera kuch nahi ho sakta hain.....chal mere saath...
Saying this the girl dragged the boy with her.
Raavi giggled seeing this teary eyed. She remembered how she and Shiva used to be together...all the time in childhood but after that one mistake of hers....everything changed for ever. Raavi still remembers the day when Gautam, Dev, Shiva and Krrish performed the last rites of Darshan.

11 years ago,
Raavi was sitting in a corner crying. She didn't realize when Shiva, Dev and Krrish came back.
Shiva
Suman(angrily): YEH RAAVI!!!!
Raavi's trance broke. She stood up looking at Shiva.
Raavi(crying): Shiva...main......
Before Raavi could anything else someone pushed her hard.
Yes, Shiva pushed Raavi due to anger. His eyes were red.
Shiva(extremely angrily) started beating Raavi. Dev also joined him. Raavi's hands and legs became full of bruises as both the brothers were kicking her angrily.
Until Gautam came back with Suman and Dhara.
Gautam: Shiva! Dev!
Gautam stopped Shiva and Dev meanwhile Krrish stood at the corner crying.
Gautam then picked up Shiva.
Shiva(angrily)(crying): CHODO MUJHE GAUMBI...MAIN ISS RAAVI KO MAAR DAALUNGA.....ISKI WAJAH SE BABA CHALE GAYE...CHODO MUJHE.
Dev(angrily): Haan Gaumbi chodo mujhe.....
Gaumbi: Nahi...tum dono Raavi ko kuch nahi karoge...haath bhi nahi lagaoge. Samjhe? Jo kuch bhi hua ismein uski koi galati nahi hain.
Shiva came out from Gaumbi's grip and then spoke angrily.
Shiva(angrily): Sahi bola aapne Gaumbi...galati iski nahi....meri hain jo maine isse dosti ki.
Shiva went to Raavi angrily and cupped her face tightly.
Shiva(angrily): Aaj se humari dosti khatam....samjhi? MAIN NAFRAT KARTA HOON TUJHSE.....YEH SHIVA PANDYA NAFRAT KARTA HAIN RAAVI SE AUR ZINDAGI BHAR KARTA RAHEGA!!!!!
Saying this Shiva left to his room.
Flashback ends.
Raavi(in mind)(while walking)(teary eyed): Main maanti hoon Shiva ki tu mujhse nafrat karta hain lekin main tujhe abhi bhi apna dost hi maanti hoon. Mujhse galati hui aur uss galati ki sabse badi sazaa mujhe mili hain vo hain...teri nafrat. Gharwalon ki nafrat toh main bardaasht kar leti lekin...teri nafrat pata nahi kyun main bardaasht nahi kar paati hoon.
Raavi's trance broke when she felt an immense pain in leg and within a second she was lying on the road with a injury on her forehead.
People gathered around her...a boy helped her to get up.
The person driving the car came out. He had a clean shave and anger in his eyes. He was revealed to be Dev Pandya.
Raavi couldn't stand properly as she was feeling extreme pain in her legs.
A woman: Arrey kaise gadi chala rahe ho? Ek acchi khaasi ladki ko takkar maar di?
Dev(with a smirk): Isko maine jaan mooch kar dhakka maara hain and I accept that. Wajah isko pata hain.
Saying this Dev sat down in his car and left.
Scene shifts to Shiva's office,
Shiva ate his lunch made by Raavi and was sitting in his cabin with his head down on the table infront of him.
His eyes were teary. He was thinking something when Simran came inside.
Simran: Sir.....
Shiva's trance broke.
Shiva: Hmm...bolo....
Simran: Sir...vo aaj Raavi ko maine hi bheja tha meeting room mein.
Shiva became furious hearing this.
Shiva(angrily): Yeh baat jaante hue bhi ki andar meeting chal rahi hain tumne use andar bheja....kyun? KYUN?
Simran: Because Sir...main chahti thi....ki Raavi ko daant pare.
Shiva(angrily): BUT WHY THE HELL DID YOU WANTED THAT TO HAPPEN?
Simran: Kyunki sir bachpan mein.....
Simran narrated everything to Shiva about her jealousy.
Shiva closed his eyes due to frustration and asked Simran to leave his cabin immediately. Simran did as ordered.
Shiva(sitting on his chair)(in mind): Kahi Raavi ko vo sab suna kar maine galati toh nahi kar di na?
The time left in completion of whole day was spent by Shiva in thinking about what was wrong and what was not. He couldn't understand what was correct and what was not.
Evening,
When he came back home....he saw Chiku crying and Raavi standing at a corner bowing her head teary eyed.
Shiva: Kya hua bhabi?
Dhara: Kya bataun Shiva? Iss Raavi ne mere Chiku ko dhakka diya.
Shiva(frowning): Kya? Lekin kyun?
Dhara was about to speak when Krrish spoke.
Krrish: Kyunki Chiku girne waala tha due to water on the floor. Bhabi Raavi ne toh jaan bachai Chiku ki....aur aap use hi....
Dhara: Vo paani usi ki wajah se gira tha....pata nahi kya karna chahti thi....mere Chiku ke saath. Yeh ladki toh aafat hain..aafat.  Tu sabka itna bura karti hain na Raavi isiliye bhagwaan ne tujhse tere ma baba ko cheen liya...tu yahi deserve karti hain.
Saying this Dhara left with Chiku.
Tears cascaded down Raavi's cheeks but it didn't affect Shiva at all...instead this incident added a new chapter of hatred in the book of hate which is opened in his heart since childhood.
Shiva left without saying anything. He turned back to look at Raavi.
Shiva(in mind): Tu kabhi kisi ka accha soch hi nahi sakti Raavi....tu sach mein aafat hain. Aur isiliye main tujhse nafrat karta hoon and hamesha karta rahunga. Yeh Shiva Pandya ka waada hain.
Shiva turned around and left.
Scene End.