Part 26

(Sorry everyone....extremely sorry. I know that I have updated after a very long time. I couldn't update this part and next due to some reasons. I am extremely sorry for making you all wait for such a long time. From now it will be updated on time. Once again sorry...please forgive me. I hope you all will like this part.)

Next Day,
Scene starts in Pandya Mansion,
Admist all the beautiful and glorious decorations......there stood a Shiva in the corner wondering how fast the night changes. If just some years before.....someone would have told Shiva that Raavi's marriage ceremonies would slowly sink Shiva's heart into pain, guilt and regret....Shiva would have thought that person to be a joker who told him a funny joke and nothing else but today....everything was true. Shiva's heart was sinking in pain seeing the arrangements of that celebration which would take Raavi away from Shiva. Raavi's dress was final, Shivam and his family was ready to takeaway Raavi forever with them to U.S.A and keep her happy throughout her life, the Pandya family except Shiva was ready to bid good bye to Raavi's presence in the house and most importantly Raavi was happy...infact on this date....she might be the happiest person in the whole world as after a long holiday, full of stress, anxiety, loneliness, depression and hatred.....she was finally going back home where there would be only happiness for life.

Shiva slowly walked past the decorations of the house for Raavi's engagement tonight and smiled. However, it was not a smile of happiness...it was a smile of sadness and regret, regret of not treating Raavi well due to his stupid pointed out logics which ultimately made him lose Raavi throughout his teenage years. Everything was changing slowly.....Shiva's smile was fading and Raavi's smile was glowing due to happiness. The family members are ready to bid bye to the most important person in the whole household with heavy hearts full of regret and sadness but with good wishes for her upcoming life.

Shiva walked towards Raavi's room and found her sitting with Rishita, her bestfriend who was also going to get married in sometime. Shiva stood at the door just admiring Raavi's precious smile and laugh which he would miss the most. However, during the admiration....some words reached his ears as well.

Rishita: Yeh dekh....yeh bangel set acchi lag rahi hain na?
Raavi: Haan acchi hain lekin colour utna pasand nahi aaya yaar......
Rishita: Chal koi nahi....tu bata ki tujhe kaunse colours ke bangles pasand aate hain. Main usi colour ke bangles le kar aaungi.
Raavi: Mera favourite colour hain.......umm......red....toh uss hisaab se....red hi laana tu.
Rishita: Red? Par red hi kyun?
Raavi(with a smile): Kyunki red colour na....pyaar ka rang hota hain. Red colour is the beauty of a woman. Hum red colour ka sindoor lagate hain......gulab bhi red hota hain aur pyaar ka rang bhi laal hi hota hain toh isiliye red colour.

Shiva smiled hearing this.
"She might have craved for love her whole childhood."thought Shiva in his mind still regretting his decision and not being able to get the courage to stop the wedding by crushing Raavi's happiness.

Shiva left from Raavi's room and was going towards his room when he walked past Gautam's room and heard him.
"Kaam ho jaaega na? Haan...payment poora de doonga lekin kaam ho jaana chahiye aur mera naam nahi aana chahiye."
Shiva(in mind): Yeh Gaumbi kisse baat kar rahe hain aise? Chod na Shiva...hoga koi kaam.
Shiva was leaving towards his room when he heard Dev speaking with someone on phone.
Dev(on call): Main jo karne waala hoon....vo karne ka alag hi mazaa aayega. I know ki vo mujhse nafrat karegi.....par usse mujhe koi farak nahi parta hain.
Shiva(in mind): Kahi yeh Raavi ki engagement..........
Shiva barged into the room due to which Dev disconnected the call.
Dev: Shiva.....koi kaam tha kya?
Shiva: Yeh phone par tu abhi kya bol raha tha?
Dev: Kuch nahi...bas kisi ko barbaad karne jaa raha hoon.
Shiva: Kiski baat kar raha hain tu? Dekh agar tera ishara Raavi ki taraf hain na toh main pehle hi bol deta hoon ki vo tere liye ghatak hoga.
Dev: Kya baat hain Shiva.....tujhe aaj kal bada fark par raha hain Raavi ke presence se. Kahi usse pyaar vyaar toh nahi ho gaya na tujhe?
Shiva: Nahi.....aisa kuch bhi nahi hain. Main toh bas chahta hoon ki tu aisa kuch na kare jisse vo Raavi iss ghar mein shaadi ke ek aur din ruke.
Dev: Yeh hui na baat......waise don't worry.....main kisi aur ki life barbaad karne waala hoon.
Shiva: Kiski?
Dev: Vo tujhe bohot jaldi pata chal jaaega.
Shiva: Okayy......
Shiva left.