Part 15

(Really sorry for the late update everyone....please forgive me.)

Scene starts in Shivam's house,
Shiva came inside.
Shivam: Shiva....Raavi ko uss chair par rakh do..I mean baitha do...please.
Shiva nodded his head positively and made her sit on the chair.
Soon people started coming. Rishita also came and hugged Raavi.
Rishita(with a smile): Happy birthday......many many happy returns of the day meri pyaari si Raavi.
Raavi(with a smile): Thank you Rishita.....
Rishita: Kya baat hain Shivam...taiyaariyaan toh bohot acchi ki hain tumne.
Shivam: Kyun nahi karta bhai? Meri bestfriend ka birthday hain. Waise meri bestfriend ke liye main kuch laaya hoon.
Rishita: Kya laaya hain? Jaldi dikha.....
Shivam: Just one minute......
Shivam went to his room.
Shivam's mom: Raavi beta...tumhare gharwalon se humein nahi milwaogi? Actually main nahi mili unse.
Raavi: Actually aunty......
Shivam's father: Arrey Sonal...main milwata hoon tumhe sabse....yeh hain Suman pandya.....
Sonal: Namaste....
Suman: Namaste.....
Shivam's father: Yeh Dhara Pandya...Pandya parivaar ki badi bahu....aur yeh unke pati...Mr....
Sonal: Mr.Gautam.....inhe toh main jaanti hoon. Mujhe yaad hain...Namaste.....
Dhara: Namaste...
Gautam: Namaste.....aap kaisi hain?
Sonal: Main bilkul theek hoon.
Shivam's father: Yeh hain.....Dev, Shiva aur Krrish...ghar ke teen bete.....
Sonal: Namaste.....
Shiva: Namaste.....
Krrish: Namaste aunty...
Dev: Namaste.....
Sonal: Waiter....sabke liye cold drink le kar aao.
Just then Shivam came.
Shivam: This is for my beautiful bestfriend....my Raavi.

Shivam's gift👆Raavi(with a big smile): Wow! Kitna pyaara hain

Shivam's gift👆
Raavi(with a big smile): Wow! Kitna pyaara hain....thank you so much Shivam.
Shivam: Your always welcome young lady.
Raavi smiled hearing this.
Soon people started coming. Most of them were Raavi's college friends and the others were Shivam's colleuges which Raavi was unknown to. As usual in all the parties......everyone gave gifts to Raavi. Vishal came as well and got scared seeing Shiva there. He was just praying in his mind that he should not again get slapped by Shiva because if any such thing happens then he would literally just die either due to the strong force of the slap or punch or kick or due to the embarrassment of getting slapped, punched or kicked infront of everyone just due to some of his stupid acts which was normal for his colleuges.
Vishal still gathered courage to go near Raavi who was being guarded by the toughest of the Pandyas...Mr.Shiva Pandya. Vishal sensed that Dev was not more than Shiva but was like Shiva. The Pandya brothers stood like two pillars trying to protect Raavi from strangers with an expressionless face. Howerver Vishal didn't knew that the pandya brothers were just standing in order to prevent speaking with any of the stupid classmates of Raavi and Shivam.
Vishal(with a smile): Happy Birthday Raavi......many many happy returns of the day.
Saying this Vishal gave a big box wrapped around a shiny and glittery gift wrap to Raavi as her birthday gift. Raavi accepted it whole heartedly.
Vishal was about to hug Raavi when suddenly someone prevented him by pushing him aside a bit in order to prevent him from stepping on Raavi's feet. No...it was not Shiva. It was Shivam.
Vishal: Kya hua yaar Shivam? Raavi ko bas hug hi toh kar raha tha? Dosti mein itna toh chalta hain.
Shivam: Haan main maanta hoon lekin dosti mein kisi ko unintentionally hurt bhi nahi karna chahiye.
Vishal(frowning): Kya matlab?
Shivam: Matlab yeh ki Raavi ke paer par chot lagi hain......aur tu abhi uske paer ko daba deta unintentionally....so maine tujhe push kiya. Don't mind Haan.....
Vishal: Kaisi baatein kar raha hain yaar? Humari dosti mein yeh mind karne waali baat kaha se aa gayi? I will obviously not mind.
Vishal(forwarding his hand towards Raavi):Once again wish you a very happy birthday Raavi.....
Raavi(shaking hands with Vishal): Thank you very much Vishal.
Vishal broke the hand shaking part and left. No....he didn't left it without a reason. There was a reason and the reason was Mr.Shiva Pandya. Vishal saw Shiva glaring at the entanglement of the hand....so before Shiva would break his hand off.....he broke the hand shake and came to his friends to speak with them who were mostly busy eating the starters from the menu.
Many of Raavi's friends came who were mostly boys. Shiva felt uncomfortable seeing this as he thought that Raavi had only female friends in the college and not boys but he was wrong.
Shivam noticed Shiva standing in the same position whereas Dev went to drink cold drinks,tired of standing beside the chair of Raavi for almost 1 hour.
Shivam: Arrey Shiva.....tum toh kuch kha hi nahi rahe....arrey aao yaha...khao kuch....peeo cold drink. Aakhir kar tumhari bestfriend ki bhi toh birthday hain na? Enjoy....the way you want to enjoy. I will just come.
Saying this Shivam went with two a glass of cold drink and a plate full of starters for Raavi who sat on the chair feeling lonely and sad which reflected on her face. Shiva saw this as well and thought that if he would stand by the chair on which Raavi was sitting....then after feeling bored of keeping quiet she would surely speak with him but nothing like that happened. Instead when Shivam went to Raavi with all the starters and glass full of cold drink only to settle beside Raavi and speak with her...Raavi started speaking and most importantly...she started laughing hearing the lame jokes which Shivam cracked in order to make her smile. This pircked Shiva's heart. Was he such a bad person with whom she couldn't speak with? Or was it his fault that he didn't knew how to start a conversation that too with a girl that too with Raavi?
In order to reduce the pricking in his heart....he thought to eat something as often when Raavi used to speak with other boys in the class, when they read in class 7, when they were good friends and he felt a pricking in his heart or better to say was jealous, however unknown to the name of the feeling...he used to eat.
Shiva ate some of the starters and stood in a corner from where Raavi could be surely seen giggling and chuckling and laughing with Shivam.
"Maine suna hain ki Shivam aur raavi ke beech mein kuch chal raha hain."
"Haan....Shivam ne toh Raavi ko propose bhi kiya tha. I guess usi  chakkar mein yaha ghar le liya Shivam ne."
"Waise bhi Raavi toh humare college ki dream girl hain.....uske liye toh har koi pagal hain. Lekin lagta hain Raavi Shivam ke liye pagal hain. Tabhi toh......aaj tak maine kabhi use itna haste khelte hue kisi ke saath nahi dekha."
"I just wish ki Raavi aur Shivam ki na shaadi ho jaae....isse Raavi ko ek bohot hi acchi family mil jaaegi."said Rishita.