Part 35

Scene starts in Raavi's room,
After the sangeet and Mehendi function....finally she got some moments of respite in her room.

Raavi sighed in relief and closed her eyes.
Raavi(with a smile)(in mind): Kal meri zindagi ka sabse khushi ka din hain. Finally mujhe meri khushiyaan mil jaaegi..mujhe mera Shivam mil jaaega. Main hamesha uske saath rahungi aur fir....kisi ko bhi mujhse koi pareshaani nahi hogi. I Love you Shivam.
Raavi slept with a smile on her face hoping that the next day would be the best one in her life...unaware of the fact that her life was going to turn upside down.

However, someone was not understanding wether to be happy or sad. He was none other than Shiva.

Shiva came to his room's balcony. The cool wind blowing touched his face...blowing his hair and soothing his face. He looked at the sky, filled with stars and a star shined very brightly.

Shiva(in mind): Kal Raavi ki shaad ho jaaegi Baba..finally usko uski khushiyaan mil jaaegi.........main jaanta hoon ki mujhe khush hona chahiye aur......(teary eyed) main khush hoon.....infact bohot zyada khush hoon ki kal meri Raavi ki shaadi ho jaaegi lekin....pata nahi kyun ek....ajeeb si ghutan ho rahi hain Baba. Aisa......aisa lag raha hain na ki....ki koi na mere shareer ka koi ahem hissa mujhse durr le kar jaa raha hain. Pata nahi kyun......bohot dard ho raha hain Baba.....(teary eyed)...itna dard toh.....(crying) mujhe tab hua tha jab aap.........

Shiva broke down into tears. He silently cried his heart out sitting in the balcony. The lone street down......witnessing the whole scene.

Shiva(teary eyed)(in mind): Main nahi chahta Raavi ki tu mujhse kabhi durr jaaye lekin.......main tujhe khush dekhna chahta hoon. Aaj tak jo kuch bhi maine kiya hain na tere saath...uske liye maaf kar dena Raavi. Main kabhi tujhe khushiyaan nahi de paaya...I am sorry Raavi....I am sorry.

The whole night....Shiva cried his heart out in the balcony till 5:23 a.m. Shiva knew that Raavi wakes up at 5:30 every morning so he pretended to sleep on his bed though sleep was far away from his eyes.

At 10 pm,
Raavi came down with a wide smile on her face.
Suman: Aa jaa meri bacchi....yaha aa jaa.
Suman kissed Raavi's forehead and Raavi sat down.
The haldi ceremony started....everyone applied haldi to Raavi except for Shiva.
Suman: Yeh Shiva.....tu kyun khada hain waha par? Yaha aa aur aa kar haldi laga de Raavi ko.
Shiva: Jii Maa....
Shiva came and sat down infront of Raavi. Ravai smiled widely seeing him and Shiva also smiled slightly. He applied haldi on Raavi's cheeks.

Raavi(with a smile): Thank you Shiva....meri khushiyon mein shaamil hone ke liye.
Shiva nodded and then left.

Evening,
Scene shifts to Shivam's room,
When Shivam was getting ready.....a message struck Shivam's phone.

It was Shiva's message. It stated that he was in an emergency and he needed him urgently there...near the pit.

Shivam without thinking about anything else....ran to the only pit in the whole Somnath. He found none there......he was leaving when suddenly......

"Shivam"called someone.
Shivam: Gaumbi? Aap yaha? Mujhe Shiva ka message aaya ki vo musibat mein hain isiliye main aa gaya yaha par.......shayad usne mazaak kiya mere saath.
Gaumbi(smirking): Nahi.....usne mazaak nahi kiya hain......infact usne toh tumhe message bhi nahi kiya hain. Maine kiya tha tumhe message....uske phone se.
Shivam: Par kyun Gaumbi?
Gautam: Kyunki tumhare upar jaane ka wakt ho gaya hain.
Shivam: Kya matlab aap....uhhhh!
Shivam felt immense pain in his stomach.....tears overflowed his eyes and he looked at his stomach. A sharpened and polished knife......cleaved his stomach.
He looked teary eyed towards Gaumbi and just then the person who stabbed him.....repeated the process making in fall down on the ground with tears in his eyes. He couldn't stand up. All the memories of his life since childhood started flashing in his eyes. All the moments that he spent with his family and......Raavi, who might be waiting for him. All his dreams of living a happy and peaceful life...shattered in just a couple of mins.

All the promises that he made to Raavi....all the dreams that he named only to Raavi...all the tears that flew down his cheeks....every tear escalated every hope that Shiva had for Raavi and their life ahead.

Shiva(teary eyed)(in mind): I am sor....ry Ra..avi......main jaa raha hoon. B...bo..bohot durr t...ujhse lekin....(breathing heavily)...t..u....khush....rehna..hamesha......

"SHIVAM!"screamed Shiva who was just passing by from that area alone.....wandering from place to place to decrease his pain.

Shiva ran to Shivam and picked him up in his lap.
Shiva(patting his cheeks): Shivam.....kisne kiya yeh?
Shivam(teary eyed)(holding Shiva's hand): Ra....avi ka...dhyaan rakhna......
Shiva(patting Shivam's cheeks): Kisne kiya yeh Shivam? Bata na yaar.......(teary eyed)...kisne......
Before Shiva could complete his sentence....Shiva died in Shiva's arms.

Shiva(teary eyed)(patting Shivam's cheek): Shivam.....yeh utho....plz.....please utho yaar....tum aise Raavi ko chod kar nahi jaa sakte. Tumhe uthna hoga...chalna hoga....Raavi tumhara intezaar kar rahi hain....utho Shivam.

But there was no response.....Shiva was unable to understand what to do. He sat down crying thinking that...he would not be able to tell this to Raavi.

After sometime......when Suman's call came and she asked Shiva to find Shivam......Shiva agreed and then took Shivam to the hospital. He even called the police and the police told everything to the family members.

As soon as Raavi heard the news...she collapsed on the floor completely numb. All her dreams and aspirations shattered in just one moment and no one in Pandya family could imagine  her pain there.

Then all the family members including Shivam's parents decided to get Raavi married to Shiva as Dev was missing since the morning.

Flashback ends.

Next morning......
Raavi woke up and saw Shiva sleeping beside her. Without any words.....Raavi came down from the bed and went to the washroom.

She turned on the light and saw her reflection in the mirror.

Her face looked pale and tear striken amd what hurted her the most was the vermilion of Shiva's name and the nupital chain in her neck.

Raavi looked at the nupital chain and looked up again with anger in her eyes.

Raavi(in mind): Bohot mazaa aaya hoga na tujhe Shiva? Mujhe tadapta hua dekhte hue? Tujhe laga hoga ki tu jeet gaya...hain na? Lekin nahi....main tujhe jeetne nahi doongi Shiva. Main tera saamna karungi....tu ne mujhse meri saari khushiyaan...mera Shivam cheena hain na? Main tujhse tere gharwale aur apno ka pyaar cheen loongi Shiva. Yeh iss Raavi ka waada hain tujhse.

Scene End.

(So...here comes a new twist....hope you all would like this part. This twist is just to show Shiva's unrequited love for his Raavi so plz don't get offended.)