Introduction

-REUNION -

Cover Page:-

More covers-

More covers-

Characters Introduction -

Kabir Agnihotri
Nia Nirvan
Sameeksha Agarwal
Raghav Vardhan
Catherine D'Souza
Vihaan Shergill

(Group of friends. Studied together in their graduation. )

Hails from different city but spent their fours year together in Gurgaon while graduation.

Other characters:

Meghna Rajput -(Met them in Sameeksha's elder sister wedding and Kabir's girlfriend)

Bhoomika Vyas: Raghav's Girlfriend.

Who doesn't want a group of friends that are similar to them, that understands each other and care for each other, that love each other?

They all joined their college in graduation in Gurgaon. And spent 4 beautiful years together. In these years they all get so close that it was so difficult for them to live apart. They were each other's family friend too. And support and love each other to the moon and back. Kabir and Nia were very much close. They all were best friends. But Kabir and Nia usually spent their whole time together.

Then they all have to go to Sameeksha's elder sister wedding. It was their last year. Finals were left only. That visit was the last visit for them together. There Kabir met Meghana, and starts spending his most of the time .
Distances started growing between Nia and Kabir. And nia left everything and went to England for her masters. This step of Nia pulled her more far from Kabir.

4 years later, they all long lost friends met at their REUNION which was arranged by Sameeksha in Goa. As she was getting married.
There everyone came including bhoomika and vedna. And Kabir and Meghna too.
Bhoomika and Vedna were narrated the whole story by others. Raghav and everybody narrated their friendship and early days remebering those days. But no body knows what will happen when Nia and Kabir came again face to face.

To know more read these chapters. !

- saltsand01 🍁💌

Weekly updates - Thursday.