Old wounds.

" hey Kabs you're getting engaged..when?"

Raghav asked to which he said.
"Haven't talked to Meghna's parents yet. Will talk to them after this REUNION party. " Kabir replied.

"Didn't inform me Kabir?" Niya said.
" Tune bataya ki pichle ek saal se tu India me thi. " Kabir said and everybody was shocked.

Niya looked at Kabir , so did he. The suppression was still their. And it was slowly coming in the from of sweetness but the blast will be massive.

" Niya? Ek saal? Tu yhi thi ?" Sam asked.
" Bataya kyun nhi?" Cath asked.

"Sorry guys. Didn't informed you all. Family issue. Returned from England an year ago then, got tied up with company placements and all that. So. "
She said and then her phone rang.
It was her di's phone. She remembered last phone call was also the when she's with her friends and all that happened.
She ignored her calls. In this all while, Kabir was quietly looking at her. And vihan was too observing this. Niya has changed. A lot. She has became lean. And her happiness has gone. She was not the bubbly and full of life girl anymore. Now she has became mature..very much.

" Niya utha le. Phir se kuch issues hain?"
Cath asked.
" Inke saath kab nhi hota." Niya said and chuckled. "But again she got a call and this time she calmly received keeping in mind that she's with her friends.
From that side her sister said something.

" Hmm. Reached. Texted mom and dad.", Niya said looking down. Then again she listened to what her sister said. And leaned her head towards the sofa backwards and sighed closing her eyes. She was hell tired.

" Sorry. I'll not. ..no. Okay. Bye. Ya got it. But no. No . sorry. Di i said. " She said.
'' Achcha will call you later ",

Saying this she switched off her phone and slightly threw it on the mattress. And sighed closing her eyes.

" Sam. Oil massage kar degi balon me?" Niya aksed her slightly opening her eyes. And then closed it when Sam nodded.
And again leaned her head back.

Something has happened. A lot of things have happened. In these 8 years from their graduation time, no body can ever know much about niya's family. She was a hidden mystery. And in return, niya always have a knowledge about everything. Everybody problems sorrows, family. She was a bright soul for everyone. But no one can ever know how much darkness she has suppressed inside her.

" What happened? Tired too much?" Vihan asked and little massaged her head to which she slightly smiled.
" Tired? My body is breaking. Got 4 am flight and then flight got delayed. 2 hours later took the second flight and landed Bombay. Then this travel journey. Oh god. "
She said and sighed.
" Still didn't sort out thing between you and your family." Vihan asked and she smiled. And said.." I've made to understand others not be be understood." She said chuckled. ", What a dialogue right?" She said and vihan and cath smiled. But Kabir knew whatever she's saying not a single of thing is joke.
" Tu itni mature kab se ho gyi?" Vihan asked still massaging.
" Jabse is insaan ne vo sab kaha. " She pointed towards Kabir and said. But after two minutes laughed. " Again joking. No Kabir. It's not true. Don't mind. Aree actually staying in England didn't teach me those things , jitna I've learnt in this 1 year staying here. Tumlog sunoge to pagal ho jaoge."
She said.
" To bol."  Raghav said. " Hmm. It's easy to say than to do. Chor. Kisi aur din. I've not came here to drag you all in my mess. I've came here to enjoy this REUNION party guys. " Niya said.

Sam caressed her hair and in no time she  fell into deep slumber puting her head on Vihan's lap. And her hand was in Sam's hand.

" She has changed a lot. Doesn't she looked too much lean?" Catherine said. And Sam just wiped her moist eyes.
" See her. She was never like this before. In her every joke, every laugh there's a different story, and sarcasm. She is not doing this from her heart. What happened in these four years? Does anybody has idea? Kabs you know? Do you guys were in contact?"
Sam aksed.

" No. We weren't." Kabir replied. And looked towards her sleeping figure. Vihan lifted her and dropped her to her room. And Sam and Catherine slept in her room only. And soon everyone departureed to their rooms.