Hurt

"Sam did she received the call?" Kabir asked tensed. "No. Where she had gone at this late?" Sam said crying.

They didn't follow niya after that thinking she might need alone time.
But at midnight when they went to her room she was not there neither in the whole house. It's been two hourse since she hasn't came neither she's taking their calls. They all were too much tensed. Vihan, Raghav, Sma Kabir. Everybody.

Soon Kabir sighed when she received his call. As soon as she recieved his call he lashed out on her. He was too sacred that where she went at this late.

" What the hell man? Huh? Who the hell are you? Kab band kregi aisr behave krne niya? Kahan hai tu? Aur bataya kyun nhi jaane se pehle?", Kabir asked.

"I'm on the way. Actually.."
She said but cut of by Kabir.

" Oh so you thought to leave again without telling us again. It might be convenient for you right? Niya, kyun behave kr rhi hai aise?
Itni raat me akeli nikal gayi, janti hai kitne dare the humlog? Meghna said right, you...you never cared about us. Sirf apna dekhti hai. Tu kar aise. Zindagi bhar kar aur hum pagal Teri baby sitting krnege. " Kabir lashed out.
There was no response from the other side.
"Kab.. "niya said meekly when vihan said...
"Niya teko batana chahiye tha yaar. This is wrong. "
Then without listening to her Kabir cut the phone off.
"What will happen to her" Kabir sighed.

-🍁-

It was morning when Kabir got a call. He was with everyone in the hall. Everybody was silent, and sad. Seeing his expressions changed vihan asked ..
"What happened Kabir?" Kabir looked at him and said.." Niya..s niya s father is in ICU.", He said and everybody gasped.

", His condition is critical.", Kabir further said and ragahv said.
" What? Shit. Shit. That's why she went last night we lashed out on her. Oh god. Hurry up. I'm going tumlogon ko aana hai to aa jao. "
Saying this Raghav got up.

-🍁-

Niya was sitting in the hospital bench, face palming herself.  Her mother was sitting beside her. And her sister was standing near the gate .Soon she heard the noises of some footsteps. And she uplifted her face only to saw her friends. Raghav vihan Kabir cath Sam everybody was there followed by meghna too.

She looked at them with little haziness. As her condition was very bad. She didn't sleep the whole night, drive the car by herself.snd came to hospital and due to immense crying. She stood up and looked towards them. Sam and Raghav cake towards her hurriedly and hugged her, but she didn't reciprocated. She was just silent.
"How's he?", Sam asked. To which she meekly replied..
"Not fine. Critical." She said and looked at her. Her eyes were puffed. And she was looking too weak.

Then the doctor came and she quickly turned to him but siya went to the doctor and asked.
"How's he?"
" Can't say much. Still critical. We are trying our best. ", The doctor said and went. While her mother started crying more and siya consoled her. But niya was still there. Stilled.
" What happened actually?", Kabir asked niya but she didn't respond to which siya responded ", heart stroke due to excessive tension and stress. " She replied.

The whole night they all stayed in the hospital. Kabir and ragahv went and bring food from everyone but niya didn't eat any thing. It was last night. She was still sitting in the same position bitting her nails. There were no tears but she was zoned out.

"Niya eat something. And take some rest. Di din se nhi soyi hai." Catherine said.
She just nodded in a no. Moonlight was coming to the corridors of hospital.
Cath looked towards Kabir who just nodded and came and sit beside niya.  Side hugging her he whispered..
" Niya if something will happen to you then how you'll take care of uncle? Suppose you want to move but you're body isn't allowing, then?" Kabir said and moved a morsel in her direction to which she took and ate a little. But her gaze was still fixed on ground.  Kabir sighed hurtly seeing her like that , and caressed her forhead. Not single of them , slept the whole night.
It was morning. Around 10.
When everyone was near the ICU. And the doctor came out. Niya quickly went towards him and asked.
"How's papa?" The doctor smiled and said.
" Congratulations. He survived. He's stable now. You can meet him after he will be shifted to general ward." Listening this siya hugged her mother and niya sighed. While everyone was happy. Sam came and hugged her.

They all were sitting in the corridor. When a nurse came and said .

"Nirvan ji',s family? The pateint has been shifted to the ward. You can meet him ",
Radha, his wife quickly went inside. And as niya was about to enter happily, siya stopped him harshly and said .

" No need of you there. Papa got stroke because of tension. And we both knew from past 1 year how much tension and stressed you've caused him. So better you stay here. He's in ICU just because of you. If you would've stayed with him, ye nhi hota ."
Saying this , she went and niya stood still. She was already broken and now everyone her friends,her family Kabir, everybody abandoned her.

Kabir and Vihan looked towards each other. While Cath and Sam came to support her when she said..

"Tumlog jao ander. Nhi chahiye tumlogon ki sympathy." Saying this she was about to go when meghna said...
," How much shameless a person can be ? Itni critical situation hai, aur ye log tere liye aaye. And you? What you're even doing here when nobody wants to see you?"

", Right. " Niya muttered and went away from there.
"Meghna are you crazy? Have you seen her situation?" Raghav said. And Meghna rolled her eyes.