Reunion Night

"Hey

"Hey.. Sam.. Hey..cath...How are you guys? " Raghav said entering inside. " Hey.. Rags.. Hey Vihan. I'm fine how are you? " Sameeksha replied hugging. "Perfectly fine. Getting married?" Raghav replied. "Ya. I too can't beleive " Sameeksha replied chuckling. "Hey how are you Cath?" Raghav asked and hugged
Catherine. "Great. How are you?" Cath asked." Same here. So long to see you both. " Raghav replied. And entered inside. "Vihan, became a body builder?" Sameeksha asked and hugged him and he reciprocated and said..." Not really. Missed you Sam"
"I too." Sameeksha replied. Then Vihan went to Catherine and hugged her too. " Miss Catherine D'Souza, how're you ? "
"I'm good. Little bit mature now. " Catherine said smilingly.

"Come inside guys. " Sam said and then a girlish voice came from behind. "Without me?" Sameeksha and Catherine looked behind only to find a girl. "Bhoomika, you?" Catherine aksed in amazement."Ya. And guess what? I'm in relationship with this Rags." Bhoomika said and there eyes widened.
"What ? Rags you and she. Really? Congratulations man." Both Catherine and Sameeksha said. Then they all entered into the farmhouse. "By the way sudden reunion plan in Goa? Why so?" Vihan asked sitting on the sofa. ", It's been four long years since We haven't met properly. So thought why not to prepare a reunion party for our group. " Catherine replied.
"I asked Cath that whether her farmhouse is vacant or not in Goa. So planned this here. Although I'm getting engaged. So thought to share this news to you people and throw a party too " Sameeksha replied. And then she continued.." And..k..Kabs and nia are too in town. So .." but cut off by raghav.
"What nia came? "
They knew that Kabir lives in Delhi only. But not known to the news that Nia has already returned.
"Yeah. She has returned. " Catherine replied. " Good to hear that now we all can be together again. ", Vihan said.
"Okay guys, go and get freshen up. Bhoomika you too go. And tell me all your preferences. I'll cook them. " Sam asked. "Ee Sam..cook anything. We're just too much hungry right now and tired. " Raghav replied and she and Catherine went inside the kitchen .

-🍁-

"Door rehti hai tu, mere paas aati nhi,
Hothon per tere kabhi pyaas aati nahi,

Sameeksha looked at Raghav and they both sang out loud..

"Aisa Lage jaise ki tu has ke zehar koi pee jaye,
Yeh shaam mastani , madhosh kiye jaaye,
Mujhe for koi kheeche, Teri ore liye jaaye"

They all were singing in Chorus.
"What a night guys. Missed you all so freakin much" Sameeksha said.
"Same here bro." Raghav replied.

"Remember we used to sing like this while riding on the Yolu bike around 2 or 3 A.M. on the streets of Gurgaon." Vihan said nostalgically remembering old days.
"How can we forget those days? They're so beautiful." Catherine supported.

"Remember our trip to Shimla. There also we sang like this loudly on the road." Sameeksha said. " And that landlord,..how he was about to shout and throw us out from the lodge?" Raghav said. And everybody laughed.
"That was Kabir and Vihan there who handled the situation. " Catherine replied.
"And i and Nia were silently stood there throughout his lectures. How Kabir scolded nia. " Raghav said.
"Why wouldn't he ? Afterall it was Nia's plan to roam out like this. And it was me who started singing out loud. " Sameeksha said laughingly.