Unwanted

" What?"
Kabir shouted and rushed out of the hospital. Behind him vihan too went.

Meanwhile here everyone was confused what happened to everyone.
Just 15 minutes later Kabir shouted for the doctor and vihan was panicking . They both came, and that scene was enough to shook everyone to their core.
He was lifting nia in his arms, almost crying. She was covered with blood. Her forhead was bleading badly and she was unconscious.
Soon the doctor came and wardboys out her on the stretcher took her in O.T.

"Niya....!!!!!" Siya shouted and stood there.  Her mom was inside the room.
"What happened? How ....how ...kaise huye Kabir?" Sam asked being restless.
Cath sat down keeping her hands on mouth. And Raghav just stood their. Kabir was about to cry. He just panting. Same with Vihaan.

"Guys...bolo." Sam shouted.
"Uske piche gye the hum. She hurriedly took the car and drive it as fast as she could. " We took ...t..took another car and at the main ro..road .she hit the divider. And th..this."
Vihan said because Kabir was not in the condition.
"Ohhhhhhh good!! Whyy."
Sam said and cried. While Diya just keep standing there. She didn't believe what's happening. Just a few hours ago she got the happy news and now her life turned upside down. Her mom didn't knew that but she had to knew.so she called her mom.

" What?" Her mom asked. ", Mo.m...niya..." she said but tears started falling aways. "Siya bol. What niya? Where's she?", Her mother said.

"Aunty..she got into a terrible accident and the d.. doctor is attending h..her.",
Catherine said and sobbed.
Just then her mother was about to fall. When Kabir hold her.

" Niyaa...niya? Where is she..?" Her mother said and started crying. "Now her father got saved and she...what we'll say to her dad?" Her mother said cryingly.

"It's okay aunty. Everything will be fine." Vihan said.

It's been night. Since all of them were sitting in the sitting area of hospital. Not single of them visited their home.

" Doctor ne bola ki, she was in stress and tension, she's in the right state from months. And this diverted her attention and..an..and she got into ac.. accident." Sam said and sobbed. "Sam..shh.", vihan consoled her.

" It's my fault too. Mai humesha kehti rhi Niya ne dad ko nhi smjha. And now unki ye haalt hai. Jabki, it was niya who going through all this. "
Siya said.
"Don't take me wrong di, but you were also blaming her. And pressuring her. Kabhi bhi apka call ata use vo, normal nhi rehti thi."
Catherine said.

" Ya . I'm guilty for that. As a sister i should've supported her. But usper mai pressure daalti rhi. Ma papa ko bhi shuru se yhi kaha. Aur aine use bahut sunaya hai calls per per I'm amazed, which type of friends you all are?"
Siya said and everybody looked at her. She chuckled.
"We should be saying which type of sister you're?",
Sam back replied her. To which siya chuckled more and said .
" I knew it. Vo kabhi nhi batayegi"
Siya said. And Kabir frowned. " Matalab? What?"
Siya said." What she said to you all? Must have said that ki whenever I call her, i call her for marriage and that stuff?"