FIVE

The red haired man looked up from the tv when a man in a long black coat entered the room. He put down the bag of potato chips he had enjoyed while watching some trashy old series.

“Y! How did it go?”
“Blue. Good I’d say.” He pulled down his hood and revealed dark brown hair, long enough to  keep falling into his dark eyes.

Oh, today was no day of many words again?

“You’d say. Care to tell me more?” Blue muted the drama on the screen.
Two other guys entered the room after Y and let themselves fall on the empty spots on the couch next to Blue. The room has plenty of sofas, it was the biggest lounge on this floor. Still the three men now shared the smallest seating furniture.
Y still stood next to the tv, taking off his coat. He had no time to get comfortable since the captain needed to be informed about today’s happenings.

“It went smoothly. The poor boy struggled while climbing up the talus, but managed pretty well. But we definitely have to optimize his stamina” the man on the left end of the sofa said. When he took a sip from the bottle that was originally placed by Blue on the table in front of him his black hair revealed a birthmark next to his left eye.

Blue rolled his eyes. “I shouldn't even be surprised that you only care about his potential, Yeo. Something else?”

The man sitting in the middle of the sofa, between Yeo and Blue, started talking.
“It really went smoothly. The guy made his way to the meeting point alone, no persecutors or anything.” He put a hand on the red haired guy’s knee and caressed it softly. Blue wore dark ripped jeans, so the fingers started to play with the loose ends of the fabric.

Y nodded. “It was a good talk. Everything worked out as planned. He neither spotted Yeo nor San. And he was open to listen to me.”
“Do you think he’ll reach out?” Blue continued munching his snacks, now and then feeding one to the man next to him.

“I saw how the look in his eyes shifted. I think he will contact us.”
Blue’s face lit up. “Nice!”

“And what did you do the whole evening, huh?” The man next to Blue took the bag of snacks from him.
“I waited for you”, the latter pouted. “I missed you, Sannie.”

A gagging noise came from Yeo. “I’m allergic to those lovely dovey stuff. Go get a room.”

“Will do. I waited long enough.” Blue jumped up from the sofa, winked at the annoyed Yeo and pulled a smirking San with him, not caring to turn off the tv.
“Let’s go.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Let me introduce the new guys to you~

Y- 21 y/o- kinda like the right hand of the   captain - one of the politest people you'll    ever meet - reliable as fuck - some days he's VERY quiet- boxer

Y
- 21 y/o
- kinda like the right hand of the
  captain
- one of the politest people you'll 
  ever meet
- reliable as fuck
- some days he's VERY quiet
- boxer

Blue- 21 y/o- skills:??? - always ready to listen to the    newest tea - you don't really want to provoke   this little devil - laughs a lot (sounds weird as hell   tho) - in a relationship with San

Blue
- 21 y/o
- skills:???
- always ready to listen to the 
  newest tea
- you don't really want to provoke
  this little devil
- laughs a lot (sounds weird as hell
  tho)
- in a relationship with San

Blue- 21 y/o- skills:??? - always ready to listen to the    newest tea - you don't really want to provoke   this little devil - laughs a lot (sounds weird as hell   tho) - in a relationship with San

Yeo
- 21 y/o
- skills:???
- very logic thinking person
- sharp tongue

Yeo- 21 y/o- skills:??? - very logic thinking person - sharp tongue

San
- 21 y/o
- skills:???
- in a relationship with Blue

We'll learn more about them, don't worry^^

It's a short chapter, still hope you like it! I'm still somewhere at the ateez concert mentally wkdjekeke