Chapter 21

I was surprised, but continued the kiss and she put her hands on the back of my thighs, pulling me up so she could wrap my legs around her waist.

It seemed much harder when we weren't underwater. Then she started up the stairs and I realized she was heading for my room.

Where there was a bed. Obviously Ryujin! Holy shit, not again.

Yeji opened the door to my room and closed it behind her, without dropping me. I grabbed her by the shoulders as she set me down on the bed.

"Lie down for me, baby." She whispered in my ear and my stomach clenched at her words.

Is she bipolar?

I lay on my back and blushed because she was at the foot of the bed, she lifted my right leg and took off one of my shoes, before going for the other leg.

Her dark eyes traveled down between my legs and I became aware of the fact that she could clearly see my underwear. I tried to pull my dress down to cover myself, but she shook her head.

"That's going to come off anyway." Yeji took off my other shoe, before climbing onto the bed between my legs. "Remember when I said one day I was going to taste you properly?"

How could I forget?

"Y-yes." I said and suddenly I was having trouble breathing, because her hand was running up and down my right leg, pushing my dress down to my hips.

Thank you God, for the fact that I shaved today before I left.

"This will be the day..." She whispered in my ear before pulling my dress up to my belly. "You looked so fucking good in this dress tonight..." She paused and began placing kisses on my stomach. "Too bad you let that asshole touch you and not me..."

I bit my lip, as her lips reached the valley of my breasts. She straddled me and pulled my hands away from her body, holding them on either side of my head.

"Leave them here..." Yeji instructed and I nodded. "Don't ever wear a push-up bra again..." She continued, sucking on my collarbone.

"W-why?" I asked breathlessly.

"You don't need to... And you almost made me crash the car."

I smiled mischievously, but immediately became serious because her hands were suddenly under my dress, on either side of my ribs.

"Up." She said and walked away. I sat up so she could take off my dress.

Yeji licked my lips as I lay back down and hoped she couldn't feel my erratic heartbeat.

"Hands..." She whispered in my ear as I was about to touch her. I pouted and brought my hands to my head again. "Good girl..."

Shit... Don't call me like that, Yeji. That makes me want to do bad things.

She cupped my breasts in her hands for a split second, before her right hand went up to my head and mine descended on my body, along with her left hand between my legs.

I moaned when she touched my crotch and looked down at me, her feline eyes were piercing mine.

They are so beautiful, I swear. She is so beautiful...

Yeji bit her lip and her eyes were now glued to my lips. Her hand began to make circles over my underwear and before I knew it, she was between my legs again.

She left a single kiss on my lips before moving down. This is happening!

Yeji reached down to my underwear and oh, shit.... She was going to take them off. She bit her lip again and brought the ring to her mouth. Her fingers hooked under the hem of my panties and slowly pulled them off.