love to suit you 🍬 flrt_tyun

WRITTEN BY: flrt_tyun

SONG: 10 Months (Enhypen)

멋지게               변할게
woo          love     네게
어울리게               너만
인정해              주면 돼

🍬

– PARK JISUNG –

The only thing he ever knew was her beaming smile and teasing words.

It was endearing.

Kind of.

Actually, Jisung was fed up with it.

Despite that, he never wanted to show it. He didn't want to say anything for fear that he would upset her. Jisung didn't want Sohyun to suddenly change how she acted around him because of something he said.

Jisung was always very careful whenever he spent time with Sohyun. He wanted to say it was because she was older than him, but in reality, Jisung knew that he just had absolutely no experience at all when it came to girls.

Im Sohyun was Jisung's first girl friend.

Girl-space-friend.

Sometimes Jisung resented that.

He was convinced that if Sohyun wasn't in the grade above him he would be able to act normally around her. Jisung liked to think that if Sohyun were his age, he could confidently confess his feelings to her. Unfortunately for Jisung, she was ten months older than him.

"What are you daydreaming about this time?"

Jisung was jolted from his thoughts when Chenle sat down at the desk in front of him. Jisung's eyes snapped to Chenle and he sighed. Chenle was in Jisung's grade, but for the first time ever, the two friends weren't in the same class.

Chenle and Jisung had been in the same class together since they started going to middle school. However, despite not being in the same class, Jisung and Chenle were each other's neighbors, so Jisung saw plenty of Chenle every day.

Being born less than four months apart, Jisung could comfortably say that he would never be caught dead calling Chenle "hyung". Jisung didn't think his pride could handle that.

"Oh," Chenle smirked, "I know exactly what you're daydreaming about,"

Jisung made a face, "And what's that?"