so damn screwed! 🍬 Darcyfiles

WRITTEN BY: Darcyfiles

SONG: Blue Orangeade (Tomorrow X Together)

우린        정반대인       거야
그래서    더 특별한     거야
It seems like               마치
blue orangeade        처럼

🍬

– HARUA (&TEAM) –

It was the first day of college, and many of us were already invited to the freshmen's party organized by the beloved seniors. Note the sarcasm.

As an introvert, I found it difficult to accept the invitation because I knew it would be an alcohol-filled event where the seniors would bully us if we didn't comply.

"I just have to stay away from everyone and blend in like a shadow", I murmured to myself one final time, as I walked into the vast hallway.

The party, as expected, was a crowded place. There were many, many people there. Is this where I admit I was already sick of it? My anxious thoughts and nervous nerves were getting the best of me. I felt so out of place.

At that same moment, I looked up and noticed a familiar face laughing heartily. Gradually, I was able to calm myself down because my lovely doubts had taken over my thoughts at that point.

"Harua? What's he doing here?". I was confused, and undeniably captivated. Oh well, my thoughts were bursted when his eyes met mine and I found myself having a moment with him.

Wait- Did I just say a moment with him? No, he was just staring at me confused, because I was creepily gawking at him.

I swiftly turned away and grabbed a cup of anything to give the impression that I wasn't just staring at him.

Harua was one of the heartthrobs and complete sweetheart of my high-school. Because of his fame, people would frequently leave letters or chocolates in his lockers. Oh and of course while being famous, he had to be the typical high scoring guy, and one of the top three of our school.

I felt envious of him since I was the complete opposite of him. He was incredibly talented in every area, including having friends and leading his basketball team. Dang, God does have favourites.