No More Causing Trouble

Warnings- Cussing, mentions of drugs and alcohol abuse and SMUT. I went a little light on the smut for the first chapter but you are warned, proceed with caution, 18+.

This is a Dark Bucky Fanfic, so this is 18+, there sometimes will be cussing and violence, Toxicity, alcohol abuse and Smut throughout the chapters.

Song for this chapter is-
Fallin by Alicia Keys

I walk back inside Defeated, with a hopeful Wanda right next to me, holding my hand. We walk into the conference room where almost everyone is sitting down with long faces. I scan my eyes for my boyfriend but i don't see him, I look at Steve, he's quiet, more quiet than normal, then i glance at Tony and i see that all too well knowing look on his face.

Oh no

"What happend now?" I sighed out with tense shoulders.

"I would say the usual, you know the not listening to orders, not communicating with his team members, going off on his own, violently beating the crap out of his targets. But this time he added a new one to the list, risking one of his Team member's life." He says, getting angrier and angrier with every sentence.

I suck in a breath as i widen my eyes, when i hear the last part.

"Yea that's right Holly, He was supposed to stick with Nat and watch her six and instead he went off on his own and she got outnumbered after her PARTNER ditched her and she barely got out alive but not without a bullet going through." He says and he's furious as he called me by my first name. He always call me by my last name, Sinclair.

I open my mouth to say something but just to close it shut

I open my mouth to say something but just to close it shut. I look over to Nat, with worry in my eyes.

Dammit Bucky

I drop down my gaze to her and i see her shoulder to arm all bandaged up. She gives me a slight smile for comfort.

"I'm so sorry Nat. Are you okay?" I tell her with sadness hitting my voice.

"It's okay, I'm used to getting shot at, I've been shot worse when he was The Winter Soldier." Nat says, trying to ease me but it fails. I give her a sad smile in return.

"It's not okay, He's getting worse and you know it Sinclair. We've dealt with his arrogance, his stubborness but now he's just being reckless and i won't let his recklessness cost one of the Avenger's life. I can't." He says to me as he leans over the chair, putting his hands on top.

I look over at Steve and he's staring at the floor, I drop my eyes to the floor as well.

"I understand Tony, I'll talk to him." I say, sounding like a broken record.

"I'm serious Sinclair." He says with serious tone in his voice.

"I said i'll talk to him." I huff out, meeting his eyes.