All Because She Loves You

No warnings for this Chapter
Well just cussing :/

Songs for this chapter are-
Ticking bomb by aloe blacc
Skyfall by Adele
Writing in the wall by Sam Smith

Bucky's POV

"Mr. Barnes would you like to share?" This Matthew guy asks me as i'm in a dumb circle.

I only did this for Holly, I haven't been drinking, I'm 3 weeks sober. I look over to Steve who gives me a nod.

"My name is James Buchanan Barnes and i've been 3 weeks free." I say very annoyed.

"Free of what?" He asks in a condescending way.

"3 weeks free of beer." I retort.

"Do you think you have a problem with drinking?" He asks, I really don't like his tone.

Fuckhead if i didn't i wouldn't be here

He wants me to admit, say it out loud in front of these strangers

"My girlfriend and my best friend thinks i do, That's why i'm here." I snark. Steve starts to sigh behind me.

"I didn't ask that, I asked if you think you have a problem with drinking."

"It doesn't matter what i think." I snap. I'm probably being difficult but i don't really care.

"We can't help you if you don't admit step 1 to yourself." He says.

"I don't want your help. I'm just here because i have to not because i want to." I say sarcastically.

He gets up from his chair and walks over to me and hands me a piece of paper that it says Step 1

"Why don't you read it out loud, We'll take turns reading each step." I turn to look at Steve who has a look that he's embarrased.

"Are you shitting me Steve?" I say and he puts a hand over his face.

I now stand up and take the paper and toss it at him.

"I'm not stupid, I know what you're trying to do. I'm not admitting shit." I spit out.

"It's difficult at first to admit you're an Alcoholic but you're one step away from the road to recovery." He tries to preach.

"I'm not an Alcoholic!" I shout.

Fuck This

"I'm leaving Steve, See you in the car." I say as i storm away. Steve apologizes for me and he runs after me.

"Seriously Bucky!" He scolds at me like a 5 year old.

I just shrug at him.

"I didn't like the way he was talking to me."  I say as i get in the passenger side.

"You didn't even try Buck." He says as gets in the car.

"I tried enough." I say not looking at him.

"No you didn't. If you don't want to try for yourself then atleast try for Holly. You owe it to her." He spits out angrily as we drive off.

Asshole

Had to bring up the Holly card

I get a lecture from Grandpa Steve on the drive home and the way up to the compound, I thought he was done. I take a seat on the couch as F.R.I.D.A.Y alerted Holly that we're home. He continues his lecture but i stop him.

"For fuck's sake Steve would you stop." I say annoyed.

"No i will not, Your reckless behavior-

"Is unacceptable, Yea yea, You said that already in the car, in the hallway and even in the fucking elevator." I mock in annoyance.