I'm Not Giving Up, Am I?

Warnings- Violence, torture mention of the word rape and suicide attempt.

18+ Mature readers please

The flashback is dark so there are some Trigger warnings

Songs for this Chapter are-
Skyscraper by Demi lovato
My body is a cage by arcade fire
I need a doctor by Dre, Eminem and skylar grey

FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO

Day 1

"Mmm." I stir and flutter my eyes as i wake.

My memory is a little hazy, My eyes start to adjust and bits and pieces come to me.

I was walking out of the nursery home, I was dialing Bucky but then someone...

Oh My God, I was kidnapped!

"Oh good, You're awake." Said by a cold face with a sinister grin. I widen my eyes and i try to move but i can't.

Why can't i move?

I look down to and i see i'm strapped into a bed, I look to my right and i see a IV hooked to me.

"W-Why A-Are you doing this?" I say terrified as i glance from the IV to him. He smirks as he gets closer.

"Told you i have a list and Winter boy was on top of that list. I was going to take a hit on him one night but i stop i saw how happy he looked when he saw you holding a stupid bear. And i knew you, you were going to be the greatest revenge. So i'm going to hit him where it hurts. The heart."  He harshly stabs me in the neck with a needle.

I cry out loud but my cries soon start to turn to whimpers. My vision starts to get blurry and before i knew it, my eyes started closing on me. 

Day 3

"Hello sleeping beauty." I wake up to Rumlow standing right over me.

"Help! Someone Help me!" I start to shout. How long was i out? I try to wiggle but i'm strapped in so tight.

"No one is coming for you, It's been 3 days." He laughs. My heart sinks.

3 Days!

"Here be a good girl and take these pills." He says trying to stuff 2 big blue pills into my mouth, I bite his finger as hard as i can, He shouts in pain and he headbutts me.

"Bitch, You're going to pay for that!" He slaps me and grips my jaw.

He forces a mouth guard inside my mouth.

"Crank it up." He smirks and a man in the corner turn on a machine and sets a knob at a 10.

My heart beats so fast as i don't know what's happening. Then all of a sudden, I squint my eyes and i scream in pain as i'm getting shocked.

I get muscle spasams after i get shock.

"Again." He says sternly.

I squint my eyes as i brace for the shock, Letting out my screams.

Day 7

A cell door opens, and the men who are dragging me, throws me into the cell, locking the door.

I grunt as i hit the cold floor but too weak to stand up as i've been getting experimented on every day and when i don't i get shock for hours. So i don't even bother i just lay there.

"J-Jamie save me please." I say weakly before i pass out.

Day 12

I hug my knees as the cold water hits my naked body. I bury my head down, Crying as i've been here for 2 weeks. I continue to take my shower before my torture starts.