I'm Bucky

Warnings- Cussing.

Songs for this Chapter are-
Into you by Ariana Grande

When Bucky met Holly,

Enjoy :)

FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO

"Oh i'm sorry, go ahead." I say sheepishly as i pull my hand away from the plum, I was reaching for, As a handsome man with long hair was also doing. He pulls away from his reach and shakes his head.

"No you ahead, I wasn't looking, I'm sorry." He says as he grabs the plum we both reach for and hands it to me.

"Um no worries, thank you." I smile. I continue to grab a few more plums for my recipe.

I glance at him as he doesn't move, He's also picking some plums but it seems he can't find a ripe one. I pick one up and i feel it.

Ripe

I look at him as i stick my hand out to him.

"Here this one is ready to eat." I smile.

"Oh thanks." He smiles back.

"Are you um making something?" He says as he points to the 10 plums i have in my basket.

"Oh yea, I'm making a italian plum tart for my neighbor, It's his birthday." I shyly smile at the stranger with pretty blue eyes.

"Sounds delicious." He says as he continues to pick plums.

C'mon Holly, say something back

"Um do you like plums?" I ask as i internally groan inside.

Of course he likes plums you jackass

Why else would he be picking plums?

Idk, Instacart maybe?

"I do, Well when they're in season." He smiles.

"What uh fruit do you like?" He asks.

"Strawberries, Well when they're in season." I say copying his line. He gives me a smile and stares at me for a moment.

"I'm Bucky."

"I'm Holly, Nice to meet you Bucky." I say as i stick my hand out, He was hesitant at first since he's carrying his basket with his flesh hand. He looks at his metal arm, contemplating but i don't give him time to think as i meet him all the way and shake his metal hand.

"Hey you're that Winter Soldier guy." This employee comes up to us.

"No. I'm not him anymore. I'm Bucky." He says defensively.

"I heard you killed thousands of people with that metal arm." He says as he goes to reach his arm to touch it but before i knew what the hell i was doing i stepped up in front of Bucky.

"He's not the winter soldier anymore. He's an Avenger, so you might want to show a little respect to one of the heroes who helped bring everyone back." I scowl.

"Do you go and try to touch everyone's arms?" I raise an eyebrow.

"What no i'm not a creep."

"Could have fooled me. I suggest you turn around and leave us alone or i'll report you to your manager.. Michael." I say as i squint my eyes to read his name tag.

"Whatever man." He huffs as he walks away.

"You didn't have to do that." Bucky says.

"He made you uncomfortable, He was going to touch you, I saw you holding back."