My Jamie

Warnings- light smut and Kidnapping

Songs for this Chapter are-
Devil town by cave town
Fine line by Harry styles
Lights are on by Tom rosenthal

Yes another Flashback, hope you guys like them so far :)

Also i picture Joseph being portrayed by Christopher lloyd or Danny Glover.

FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO

3 WEEKS LATER,

"Hey i was about win!" I pout as i give him a slight scowl.

"My finger slipped." He casually says as he licks his lips.

Bucky and I are playing connect four, I was about to win but before i can put my blue chip in the slot, He press the ejection button.

"Yea sure, Didn't figure you for a sore loser." I smirk.

"I'm not a sore loser because you didn't win." He smirks.

"Yea well i was about too, So it still counts." I huff.

After that day, I found myself coming back everyday with a different "leftover" dessert. We've been hanging out for 3 weeks and it's been great so far. But i'm also scared, I've never caught feelings this fast before and i don't even know if Bucky likes me like that.

My stomach starts to do cartwheels as he just stares at me with those pretty blue eyes, making my legs feel all jelly.

"What? I don't have anything on my face, do i?" I immediately start to wipe my face but he chuckles, shaking his head no.

"I'm admiring your beauty, Holly." He breathes out.

Oh jesus

And just like that my stomach entered the olympics

I can't even hide my blush from him. He smiles as he sees me looking down to the floor.

"Oh, Thanks." I say sheepishly.

"You're welcome." He smiles.

Ugh i can't take this tension anymore.

Make you're move Sinclair

"Bucky-

"If you're going to tell me, I can finally kiss you, I'm ten steps ahead of you." He says as he leans over tossing the game to the floor and pulls me in for a kiss.

At this point, My stomach won atleast 3 gold medals

"Wow." I say breathless when we pull away.

"Yea." He says breathless too.

"I've been wanting to do the for days." He admits.

"I'm glad, You finally came to your senses." I smile.

"I was just scared, This is all new to me, Everything is different now. I didn't want you to think i just want to hookup, Did i use that term right? Anyways what i'm trying to say Holly, I like you, I like you since day 1. You didn't run off when you should have. You make me feel alive and less alone." He say.

"I reciprocate those feelings Bucky, When my parents died in a car accident, I've been on my once since i was 12. I knew i was alive because i existed but when i met you, My heart, It came back  to life." I breathe out.

His eyes turn to such lust and he leans over and kisses me again, I part my lips as permission and he licks my lips before he slips his tongue in. I submit to his dominance and he pulls me up, never breaking the kiss. We stumble onto his bed and he rolls us over till i lay underneath.