Oh What The Hell, I'm Too Tired For This Shit

There's no warnings

Songs for this Chapter are-
Human by rag n bone man
Infinity jaymes young

REGULAR POV

"Holly Wait!" Bruce shouts behind me.

I blew up the glass cell that Bucky was in. I could've hurt him. I wasn't thinking, I let Anger get the best of me. Sometimes i hate these powers, I hate everything. I know i said i always try to look at the bright side of things but it's hard. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything had happen to Jamie. Everything happened so fast, I didn't even realized i had snapped my hands. I wanted to rush over to him and hug him, tell him how sorry i am but i got scared.

I stop running and turn my head slightly.

"Bruce please, I need to be alone right now." I say without acknowledging him.

"Holly it was an accident. Accidents happen." He says trying to comfort me.

"I could've hurt him! or worse!" I now cry

"But you didn't. He's okay, Not a scratch on him." He hugs me.

"What if it happens again? What if i hurt someone? What if i'm a danger?" I say into his chest.

"Your emotions are tied to you powers, You just need to learn how to control them." He smoothes my arm.

"Trust me if i was able to control my anger so can you. I'll help you." I give him a slow nod and i wipe my tears.

"Follow me, We're going to let our fustrations out." He says nonchalantly and i slightly raise my eyebrow at him in confusion.

"N-Not like that." He says sheepishly. I give him a mused smile.

I nod and i walk with him and we go to the lab and find Tony researching something on a hologram with a picture of Rumlow on it. As soon as he sees us he swipes it left.

"Did you give him hell?" He muses and i wince.

Maybe too much

"I'm taking Holly to the old abandon building on pine, Just wanted to let you know i'm taking one of the cars." He says to Tony.

Old Building?

"Um Bruce i don't know if you're aware but we're kind of in the middle oh i don't know a lockdown!" He says sarcastically at first.

"I know that Tony but we're not going to take long." He says as i just watch the two interact.

"I don't know how i feel about this." He says as he shakes his head.

"Then come with us, We'll protect her if Rumlow tries anything again."He says to Tony and i see him pondering.