Chapter 1

(2 years ago)

Main family and Minor family both are rivals. Their world was full of revenges, kills,fights etc.

                         Korn Therapanyakul was a head of Major Family and Phat kittisawasd
was a head of Minor family .

                           Kinn is a middle son of Korn and Porsche is also a middle son of Phat.

Kinn is very Frank person. His world is only party, travels . 
            Porsche is a bit childish,  he is bubbly person, Talkative.      

                           But both are sincere in work.

One day...

Korn was discussing with his family that who is gonna be a next owner of the company.
     But otherside their 3 sons are doing party in the pub with their friends Tay and Time. Kinn is as usual flirting with girls and boys both.
(Fun fact: They are also flirt with kinn)

      After flirting with those fuckers kinn was exhausted So they are going to left the PUB. But suddenly kinn bumped with someone. Kinn was about to punch that person but when he saw the person he was totally amazed by the beauty in front of him.                

"Sorry sir I don't mean to do that I am extremely sorry " That person said.
                            But still kinn was continuously looking at that person's face. His eyes are looking at the honey skined man with full of love and lust.(You guys all know kinn is a horny basterd)
               That person looking at kinn's face with full of confusion. But suddenly Tankhun smack in his brothers head. Kinn came out from his thoughts.

        When kinn came in sense he didn't waste time and immediately said "I love you "

             Everyone in the Pub looking at kinn with shocked face including that person(Porsche). Porsche's friends are can't believe in their ears. One girl spill her drink in someone's face.

》"WHAT?" Porsche asked kinn shockingly.

》"I said I love you baby" kinn said casually.

》"listen Mr. I don't love you okay !" Porsche said sternly.

》" Don't worry baby. I will make you fall in love with me and by the way you say you don't love me that means you like me" Kinn said seductively.

》"In you dreams fucker" Porsche said.

》"Don't be like that my pretty boy. If you give me just one chance I garented you will definitely fall in love with me" Kinn said.

》"Oh really!You have that much confidence. Okay I dare you . If you come in my house tomorrow I will accept you proposal dear" Porsche said with smirk in his face.

》"Okay challenge accepted my future wife" kinn said with full of confidence.

                     After listening the 'WIFE' word Porsche was blushing hardly but no one see this because of his skin tone.

》"So my Future wife can I know your name please " kinn asked .

》"My name is Porsche pachara kittisawasd and who is gonna be your wife we will see tomorrow" Porsche said while smikering.

》"Oh pretty wife with pretty name. And Your future husband's name is kinn Anakinn Therapanyakul. " kinn said with flirty tone.

》"whatever " Porsche replied and tried to hide his blushes.

                            Porsche turn around and Go inside the pub hurriedly. Porsche really impressed by kinn's confidence. Porsche was already fall in love with kinn. But Porsche want kinn to pass his test.

Kinn also left for home but their brother's  are scolding him because Porsche is from rival family.

                        But kinn's mind was already set. Finally kinn fall in love with someone hardly.

Tbc....🤗🤗