Chapter 4

Next day...Morning....at Minor family mansion......

Everyone sitting on the dinning table for having their breakfast. Soon Porsche came from upstairs and sit on his seat. He was so happy that he finally confess to kinn but his happiness faded away when phat spoke............

"By the way i want to tell you something guys." phat said.

"what dad" porsche ask.

"that i fix your marrige with my friends daughter" phat said with bright face.

                                               porsche spill water on chay's face.

"whats wrong porsche?" nam ask.

"nothing mom its just a mistake." porsche said while looking at his plate.

"don't you happy son?" phat ask.

"no dad i am happy....i am happy...." porsche said.

                                Everyone is looked at porsche's face with confusion.porsche just look down and eat his food.After having his breakfast he directly go to his room.he immediatly call kinn....

"hello"kinn said with his lovely happy voice. but porsche was silent.

"hello?" kinn again said this time with worried tone.

"He..l..lo" porshe spoke finally with broken voice.

" porsche?is there anything wrong?why you voice is breaking?porsche?"kinn ask worriedly.

"kin..ney can we meet now" porsche ask.

"yes love?but what happend?" kinn ask.

"just meet me at 11am at xxxxxxxxx place" porsche said and cut the call.

                                               he was so broken right now .he wants to hug kinn very badly.he wants to cry on his shoulder.

(AT 11 am in xxxxxx place)

"what happend love....." before kinn say anything he gets a tight hug from porsche. porsche was crying with his heart out otherside kinn got confused but he comfort porsche by pat in his head.Finally porsche stop cryin and broke the hug.

"i can't take it anymore kinn" porsche said while crying.

"but what happend love" kinn ask with confusion.but his heart was paining because he can't saw tears in porsche's eyes.
                                                 porsche told everything to kinn. kinn was spechless,shocked,broken,emotional everything in the same time......

after knowing everything what wil kinn do...we will know in next chapter. so stay tuned.....?

(authors note: sorry to make you guys wait. i will try my best update chapters quickly)