chapter 3

Someone is standing beside the pond.......

 'what are you doing here kinn' porsche said in a low voice. 

'I came here to see my sweet wifey . don't i have rights baby ?' Kinn said with his flirty gaze.

' chessy ' porshe said shyly.

                                       kinn chukled to see his sweetness. He immediatly place a kiss on his wifey's cheek. Porache become red.He hit in kinn's chest lightly. kinn hug him tightly  and pat on his head lightly. after some minutes they broke the hug and cuddeling in porsche's bed while look into each others eyes loveingly.suddenly kinn spoke........

"when will you decided to love me back " Kinn asked.

'when i first saw you' porsche said shyly.

'really? then do you wanna marry me ' kinn asked.

'yes' porsche said confidently.

              kinn was totaly shocked, look at porsche's face with widened eyes and ask

"really ? you really want. "  

porsche smiled and nodded. kinn said " i thought you never gonna say yes in a first place."

porsche smiled and kissed on kinn's cheek and said"kinn i already spent my 22 years without you how can you thought i am not gonna say yes. i already saw my whole life with you. You, me and our baby. i just want a happy family kinn. i don't want to live in this chaos.i really love you kinn. "

                      kinn kiss him softly and said"porsche i am really bent down in front of your love. so today i don't want want any secrets between us so that is i am not a serious guy even before i saw you i don't even know that i am gay . i have many relashionship already i am like play boy but after i saw you i know what is called love. i really love you porsche. now you are my whole world."

                porsche smiled and hug him tightly . suddenly kinn whisperd to porsche's ear " but my darling i don't want only one baby i want atleast five babies."  

        porsche's face become red like tomato and he slap kinn's chest lightly. kinn started to laugh.they spend their time together . after some time kinn go to his home with big smile and porsche smile become bigger than usual.

to be continued........