chapte 5

After listining everything kinn was totally divasteted in his thoughts.His heart was filled with fear . What will he do if he lose his porsche.he can't live without his love whom he love with all his heart . he can't think of a life without him.he is all broken his voice start to trembling.he cant speak anymore. he looked at porsce with teary eyes.one drop of tear escape from his eyes.prosche continuously crying while looking at kinn's face. his vision became blur.Porsche hug kinn again and said.."please take me with you kinn I can't live here .This all become suffocating for me" "please kinn please"

                  When kinn hear this kinn can't take anymore he can't saw his love is crying like this so he make up his mind and inhale a deep breath before spoke to Porsche . Kinn broke the hug and spoke"i think we should ran away from here"
Porsche looked at kinn with teary eyes . Kinn again asked "You wanna ran away with me?" Porsche become silent for a second before nodding his head as  a yes.
                                      Kinn smiled at him with teary eyes and kissed his forehead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In kittisawasd mansion....
"I WANT PORSCHE RIGHT NOW" Phat shouted at his bodyguards.
"We will find Porsche sir soon"Guards said in unison.
Phat was fuming in anger after reading Porsche's msg.He can't think that his son will love his enemies son. Other side Nam was crying, chay and Pete become tense for his brother .
In Therapanyakul mansion......
"Did you guys found kinn" korn asked angrily. Bodyguards nodded as no.korn become more angry and kill one of the Bodyguard. All become shock. Korn want his son to kill him because he can't think of kinn would do such a thing .

IN SOME XXXXX PLACE.....
"Kinney did we di the right thing "porsche asked while cuddling kinn .
Kinn said"of course love ..we don't do anything wrong.We love each other and we have rights to live with each other right. So I don't find anything wrong in it. They don't understand us so we live them that's all"
Porsche nodded and slept in kinn's arms peacefully and kinn is admiring his love's beautiful face.

(A/N: sorry for toooooo late update Guys .I hope you guys will like this story .and I will try to update next part soon )

Love Without Expectationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें