Chapter 2

Next day.. 
Kinn is a man of daring. He was ready to complete his love's challenge. But one thing Porsche don't know that kinn's family was invited in the party. Kinn knows everything so he was damn excited.

In the evening...
Porsche was ready for the party and came in downstairs. Porsche's friends are waiting for him in downstairs but Porsche's eyes finding someone else. In the party every boys and girls is looking at Porsche with hungry eyes but Porsche didn't even give a single glance at them.

After half an hour..
Kinn came in kittisawasd mansion with his family. Kinn eyes are finding Porsche. Khun notice kinn so he came near his brother and whispered " Bro what are you looking for is over there "
Kinn immediately look at that direction. When he look at that direction his eyes are sparkling. He can't avart his eyes from Porsche. He go closer to Porsche and whispered "I love you ". Porsche was shocked first but when he hear kinn's voice  he was totally melt. Porsche turn over to kinn and looked into his eyes. But eye contact was broke by announcement voice. They go separate from each other. Kinn standing beside his brother and Porsche was standing with his friends and brothers(Chay and pete)

》Porsche's father start the announcement
" Ladies and gentlemen today I would like to share with you my true feelings. Today our company complete 20 years I am very happy today. So I arranged this party today. I know many of people might be jealous but I don't care so I hope you guys enjoy the party. THANK YOU"

                  Korn's blood was boiling  his family also except kinn because his full focus on Porsche. After the announcement Porsche excuses to his friends and signal to kinn to go with him . Kinn is like a good puppy who follow his masters instructions.
Porsche go to the basement side kinn also follow him. When they finally come to the basement Porsche pull kinn towards him and smashed his soft lips on kinn's. Kinn can't prosses his mind that what's going on but he didn't broke the kiss he also kiss Porsche back. After some beautiful loveable minutes they broke the kiss and look into each other. Porsche pull kinn closer and whisper "I love you too"
Kinn who hear this place so many kisses on Porsche's face and said I love you. But its been long time they were in the basement so they left the basement separately. Kinn and Porsche was very happy. After the party kinn's family and all the guests left kittisawasd mansion. Kinn was sad but also happy. Otherside Porsche was sitting in his balcony and looking at the beautiful pond and thinking about kinn.

Suddenly he saw someone standing beside his pond.

To be continued...
(A/N: sorry guys for late update .Actually I am busy with my school projects. I hope you guys don't mind. Read and enjoy new chapter)