Overalls & Runes-Harry Gets Groped In Diagon Alley

Draco watched Harry laugh with the children and felt uncomfortable. He had Hadrian's face but Hadrian had never looked at the children so warmly before.
"How'd you get your scar, Mr. Harry?" Scorpius asked curiously. They all leaned forward to hear.
"Oh! A Dark Lord tried to murder me when I was a baby. It didn't work but I got this cool scar out of it." Harry continued eating his pancakes as they all stared at him.
"But why?" His son cried out.
"There was a prophecy blah blah blah. He was pretty crazy." Harry said and leaned down to read Atticus's note. He beamed at the younger boy.
"Thank you! I think it looks cool too!" He looked at Draco and coughed slightly.
"Could we go to Diagon Alley today? I don't want to wear other Harry's clothes." Draco blinked before realizing Harry obviously didn't bring anything with him through the Veil.
"Of course! I wasn't thinking." He told him and watched him fidget some more.
"I actually don't have any money." He said awkwardly and Draco rolled his eyes.
"Don't worry about it. I'm more than capable of buying you a wardrobe." The children looked excited as they got dressed for the day.
"Father, I want to wear overalls!" Scorpius announced and Atticus agreed silently. He wrinkled his nose but did as they requested. He followed them out of their room and Atticus led them to the foyer. Severus, James and Sirius were waiting for them.
"When is Gran coming back from her trip?" Lily Potter was a researcher. She would spend months discovering rare potions ingredients to bring home to her husband.
"She should be home in a couple of weeks." He ruffled the boy's hair. Harry came bounding into the room and grinned when he saw the boys' outfits.
"How cute!" He cooed before scooping Atticus up and spinning him around.
"We'll be taking the floo to the Leaky Cauldron." Harry gave a scowl but nodded his head. He looked at him curiously before walking into the floo with Atticus. He was too young to floo by himself. They waited for Harry to come out and when he finally did, he ended up on the ground. He spat out a mouthful of dust before standing up.
"I hate floo." He muttered and Draco snorted. Hadrian would have died if someone had seen him covered in soot.
"Mr. Harry, why'd you fall out of the floo?" Harry shook his hair out before sneezing.
"I'm terrible at most wizarding travel. Give me a broom any day." He ignored everyone whispering around them and tapped on the brick wall. It opened to reveal the Alley and he saw Harry's soft smile from the corner of his eye. Atticus took Harry's hand and they started forward. They were a few feet from Gringotts when Harry stopped.
"Er, I'm actually banned from Gringotts so I'll just stay here." Draco looked and saw the goblins giving Harry a confused look before one of them ran into the bank. Draco quickly grabbed money from his vault and exited the bank. Harry and the boys were missing.
"Where's the boys?" He asked and looked around.
"Scorp wanted to show Harry the racing brooms." Sirius said as he pushed James off the step. The other man kicked his ankle in retaliation. Severus sighed before commenting "children, knock it off." He heard footsteps and turned, expecting to see his children. He stiffened his back when he met the cool gaze of his Father. His parents had been against his marriage and their relationship had been strained ever since. He saw that Blaise was with his Father and couldn't help his flair of irritation. It wasn't enough that he stole his husband, he had to steal his Father as well.
"Draco, tell me the rumors aren't true. Tell me you didn't let that hussy move in with you." His Father hissed once he was in earshot.
"Oi! Watch your mouth, Lucius." James said quickly, his hazel eyes narrowed in anger.
"I wasn't talking to you, Potter!" He spat out. Before it could escalate too much, laughter echoed down the path.
"-and then I swallowed the snitch! I'm just lucky I didn't choke." Harry was saying, Atticus perched on his shoulders while Scorpius watched him avidly.
"There's no way that's legal!" His son cried out and Harry smiled brightly at him.
"That's what the Slytherin's said but Madam Hooch looked it up!" Scorpius had caught sight of his parents and froze before giving an elegant bow.
"Hello Grandfather and Grandmother. I hope you are doing well." Atticus was hiding his face in Harry's hair. His Father nodded at his children before focusing on Harry.
"Hello Malfoy's and Zabini!" Harry said cheerfully.
"Hello Harry." Blaise said softly while he gazed at him. Harry gave him an odd look before looking away.
"Mr. Potter, what do you think you're doing with my son?" His Mother asked coldly and Harry gave her a disgusted look before squatting down in front of the children. He pointed to the horde of goblins watching him warily and said "boys, would you mind speaking to those goblins for me? I heard if you answer their secret riddle, they'll let you pet a dragon!" He said loudly and the children ran over to them.
"Adult matters shouldn't be discussed in front of children." Harry said firmly and planted his hands on his hips.
"And for your information, I'm not doing anything with Malfoy! He's letting me live in his house until I can find my way home. Just because other Harry married him doesn't mean this Harry will!" His Mother blinked at him before asking "you aren't married to our son in your universe?"
"Bleeding hell! Malfoy would drown me if he heard you even suggest something like that!" Harry announced and he watched his parents relax slightly.
"I see." His Father said slowly. A voice interrupted them.
"Hadrian?"