Harry Goes Shopping & Draco Discovers Some Shocking Feelings

Draco watched Harry and Ron leave with the boys on their heels. Hermione rolled her shoulders before flicking her wand, causing the doors to lock shut.
"If any of you make Harry feel unwelcome in any way, I will make you regret it. I've been holed up in the Black Family Library every summer since I was sixteen. Trust me when I say, I can ruin you." Her eyes hadn't left Lily as she rolled up her sleeves.
"Harry is very precious to me."
"Er, I like Harry too." Sirius looked annoyed at her speech. Probably because he had been kicked out of the Family library after he had accidentally set a portion of it on fire.
"Oh hi, Padfoot! You look loads better than the last time I saw you." Hermione said brightly, her smile warm. Lily still looked uncomfortable by Hermione's words, as she should. Draco couldn't believe the foul things she had spewed at Harry. It wasn't his fault he was here!
"Thanks, love!" Sirius winked at her and she snorted loudly before turning to stare at Lily.
"What?" His mother-in-law snapped and Hermione crossed her arms.
"You will be apologizing to Harry. He shouldn't have some off brand version of his mum saying such terrible things to him. Harry's very sensitive." Lily opened her mouth to argue and Draco cut in.
"You will apologize or you can see yourself out. Harry is a guest in my home and I won't have anyone upsetting him." Hermione gave him a considering look before shaking her head.
"Sorry, it's so odd seeing you defend him." Harry had told him about their universe's version of him and he could understand where she was coming from. Apparently their Draco had even broken Harry's nose!
"Now! Let's go find the boys." She clapped her hands before unlocking the doors. The Potter's looked awkward as they greeted each other. James and Lily were amicable but they had no lingering love for the other. They were able to make it through holidays and that's all Draco could ask for. He wouldn't allow his children to be subjected to adult issues like that. He knew he was probably shielding them too much but he didn't care. They were the most important thing in his life and he wouldn't hesitate to cut anyone out of it, family included.
"I'll have Dobby prepare a room for you and Ron?" He offered and Hermione nodded.
"That would be wonderful, thank you." It was silent as they all wandered down the hall, looking for Harry and the children. His parents and in-laws were still fumbling over each other so it was only the Twins and Sirius who joined them.
"So you and Ronnie?" Fred asked as he wiggled his eyebrows at her.
"Yes. We've been together since we were seventeen." Hermione said, her smile soft.
"I can't tell you how happy I am to see you both. It-" she faltered before continuing, her voice cracking "it has been hard without you two around." The Twins didn't hesitate to sweep her into a hug.
"Don't cry on us, sister dear!"
"Yes! We might melt." George winked at her and Draco heard giggling as the boys and Ron came around the corner.
"Aunt Hermione!" Scorpius cheered as he joined the group hug.
"Where's Harry?" Draco asked and Atticus replied.
"Mummy is it!" The sound of thundering feet interrupted his next question and Harry came racing from the other end of the hall, his smile wide across his face. The boys screamed and hid behind him as Harry tackled Ron to the ground, the other man flailing as they fell.
"Bloody hell, Harry! I think you broke my arse." Ron moaned as he sprawled out with a smug Harry sitting on top of him. Draco felt his stomach clench at the position they were in before mentally scolding himself. They weren't being inappropriate and Harry wasn't his husband. He had no right to feel jealous that it wasn't him underneath a grinning Harry.
"I'm sure Mione will kiss it better." The Twins roared with laughter as Hermione shrugged, her eyes sly.
"I wouldn't mind." She muttered, quiet enough so the children wouldn't hear.
"We should probably get going but mum is having everyone over Sunday for dinner. Make sure you come or she'll be upset!" The Twins passed out hugs like candy before heading out. The trio looked so happy as the boys chatted with them.
"Mummy, can we really go to Uncle Ron's house?" Atticus asked and Harry's eyes flickered to him before he answered.
"I'll have to talk to your Father but we'll see." Draco was happy to go to the Weasley's home, curious about the family who raised him. Sure they weren't technically the same but it was bound to be interesting. As Scorpius jumped on Harry's back, he had a sudden thought: he didn't think he would be able to deny Harry anything.