Harry Encourages Children To Damage Other People's Property

Draco woke up with a pounding headache. He groaned before going to sit up and found that he couldn't. Slowly opening one eye, he found Harry sprawled out across his chest. He was snoring loudly and one of his hands was balled in his shirt. He blinked before remembering the alcohol induced state they were in the night before. He tried to figure out how to wake Harry up without startling him and decided poking him was the best option.
"Harry?" He said while poking his cheek. His eyes fluttered open before he squinted at him.
"Malfoy?" He said, yawning widely before sitting up.
"Oh Merlin, I think my head is splitting open." He moaned before covering his eyes with his hands.
"You and me both." He winced and Harry crawled towards the end of the bed before rolling off onto the ground.
Draco snorted and then regretted it as his head throbbed. He braced himself against the headboard until the room stopped spinning. He dug around the blankets until he found his wand and waved it before cursing at the time.
"The boys should almost be done eating breakfast. I'm going to try and crawl my way to the dining room. Would you like to join me?" He could see Harry's feet sticking out from underneath the bed as he waited for his reply.
"Go on without me. I'm going to be laying here until I stop seeing smells."
He wobbled down the hall and quickly did a freshening charm before pushing the door open. He was blinded by the morning sun streaming through the windows and hissed through his teeth.
"Draco, I'm happy you're up. It seems we have guests." His Father's voice had him automatically straightening his shoulders as his pureblood mask slipped on, despite his raging hangover. He narrowed his eyes at the people sitting at his table. Cedric Doggory was a pain in his neck and the other man knew it. He could never get over Hadrian rejecting him during their school years. He nodded to the two Weasley twins before sitting down.
"Diggory, how like you to show up unannounced. I'm assuming it's because your family never taught you manners?" He jabbed as he poured himself some tea.
"Come now, Draco! Don't be like that. I heard the news and just came to see a dear friend." He said as he grinned at him.
"Mummy won't like you!" He glanced down in surprise to find Atticus glaring at Diggory with his arms crossed.
"You're being rude and Mummy doesn't like rude people." He continued and Draco snorted into his cup. He could see Blaise looking at him but ignored him in favor of patting his youngest son's back.
"You're right, Atticus. Harry doesn't like rude people." Diggory just shrugged before saying "I'll let Harry decide if he likes me or not." Draco had never wanted to punch someone more in his life. Harry wasn't some zoo animal people could come and gawk at as they like.
"We are sorry for intruding like this, Malfoy." One of the twins said awkwardly before biting into a muffin.
"Some things can't be helped." His Mother sniffed before setting her tea cup down.
"Where is Scorpius at?" He knew his in-laws slept late but his son was an early riser like him.
"Oh, he's showing Conrad around the manor. I hope you don't mind." Draco knew the two boys didn't get along but held his tongue. The Diggory boy wouldn't be dumb enough to start something in Malfoy territory.

~~~~~~

Harry took a deep breath before slowly pulling his shirt on. It had belonged to one of the Twins and he had snagged it a couple of years ago. He looked in the mirror before shaking his head, deciding that he didn't need to brush his hair because it was too much work. He yawned before stepping into his slippers and shuffling out of the room. It had been an hour since Draco left and he had managed to stop himself from drowning in the shower. He gave himself a mental pat on the back for his accomplishment. He hoped he could convince Dobby to make him brownies. Something sweet was just the thing he needed to cure his headache. He stopped and cocked his head to the side when he heard sniffling. He peeked around the corner and saw one of the many doors slightly ajar. Peering through the crack, he could see a pair of legs poking out from underneath the piano in the corner. He heard the sniffing again and decided to interfere.
"Scorp, is that you?" He asked gently and heard a yelp as the boy scrambled out from his hiding spot.
"Oh hello, Moth-Mr. Harry. I'm sorry if I was bothering you." The boy said casually. Harry walked slowly closer before sitting on the ground and patting the spot next to him.
"Is everything alright? I thought I heard crying." He watched the boy freeze before shaking his head quickly.
"Everything is fine!" Harry stared at him before flopping backwards with his arms spread.
"You know I take long showers?" He said and heard Scorpius lay down next to him.
"I usually just stand there but I find the best place to have a good cry is the shower. You come out feeling clean and refreshed." He could heard the little boy breathing hard.
"You cry?" He sounded surprised and Harry turned on his side to look at him.
"Everyone cries, love. There's nothing wrong with it. It took me a long time to understand that. Tears are our way of letting our emotions out, good or bad." Scorpius swallowed hard before looking at him.
"I punched Conrad." He stated and Harry had no clue who that was but let him speak.
"He said that you were going to leave us because Mother did and you two were the same people. I tried telling him that you were different but he wouldn't listen! Mother used to say that I'm the Heir to two ancient and noble Houses. I always have to keep my composure." Harry's heart ached at hearing such things from him. Children weren't meant to have composure!
"He made me so angry and I just hit him. I know I was wrong." His shoulders were hunched and Harry frowned.
"I probably shouldn't say this but there's nothing wrong with fighting for what you believe in. He refused to listen to you and even mocked Other Harry. I've down worse for less." He joked and was rewarded with a small smile.
"He went to go tell his Father what I did." He admitted and Harry couldn't help his giggle.
"That reminds me of my Malfoy! He always threatened "wait till my Father hears about this!" It was a riot." Scorpius giggled with him before Harry sat up. He looked around the room before giving a whistle.
"This is fancy. Are those plates?" He walked closer to the cabinet and saw they had runes carved around the border.
"Mother used to entertain guests in this room. Those plates were his prized possessions. He would show them off to everyone who came over. They're goblin made and are able to detect even the tiniest bit of poison." Harry hated how bitter the normally cheerful boy sounded and had a brilliant idea.
"You know crying makes me feel better but you know what makes me feel even better than that?"
"What?" Scorpius asked curiously and Harry beamed at him.
"Breaking stuff!"