Stranger Danger & Toads-Harry & Draco are KISSING

Harry sighed as he watched Narcissa verbally tear apart the tailor, her fury causing the other customers to leave. She had been trying to explain exactly what he would wear to the Ball when they informed her they wouldn't be able to live up to her expectations.
"As I've said already, Lady Malfoy, you can't expect us to make such a garment so late! Perhaps you should have come sooner?" The man's voice was sugary sweet as he spoke through his teeth, his monocle cracking as Narcissa's magic whipped around her.
"I see I've put too much faith in this establishment. Thank you for your time." Her voice was clipped before she turned on her heel and motioned for him to follow her.
"Idiots, all of them! The Ball is still ages away, there is no reason for them to refuse my request." She muttered more words under her breath before stopping.
"Harry dear, let's go to Gringotts. I've been struck with inspiration." Her smile was sharp as she tucked her hand against his arm. He let her lead the way, unsure how he was going to explain his one sided feud with the goblins.
"Er, I'm not exactly allowed on bank property." He said hesitantly and she giggled as they stopped in front of the shiny white building.
"Don't worry, Harry! Mother has taken care of it." She pulled him forward and the guards didn't move, their eyes watching him closely as he walked through the doors for the first time in years. He could feel the rune burning on his wrist, shining from underneath his sleeve.
"Mr. Potter." Griphook glared at him as he held open the door, his hands curled into fists.
"Hi, Griphook! Good to see you." The goblin ignored him as they settled into the rickety cart.
"I made a charitable donation so the goblins would look the other way for your little adventure in your previous Universe." Narcissa muttered. Harry's mouth fell open and he quickly closed it as they jolted forward, his hair whipping around his face. She had paid off the goblins for him? He felt strangely touched and vowed to always agree to go shopping with her.
"Vault thirteen." Griphook said as they stopped abruptly, Harry lurching forward to catch himself.
"Sorry, Griphook." He squeaked as he helped him up.
"Alright, dear. Pick anything." Harry bit his lip to keep his jaw closed as he was momentarily blinded by all of the treasure in the Malfoy vault. He caught a glimpse of a sword on the wall and heard it whisper in his mind about greatness before ignoring it. He didn't want to be great, he wanted to be Just Harry. He saw other marvels, the Malfoy ancestors obviously collectors of magical artifacts. He was sure he spotted a pile of flying carpets, their elaborate designs standing out against all of the shiny gold. He walked deeper into the vault and made sure to not touch the gleaming lamp perched precariously next to him. He didn't want anything to do with wish granting beings. He resigned himself to just grabbing a book when something caught his eye. He wandered toward and picked it up, his curiosity getting the better of him.
"Oh! Did you find something?" Narcissa called out, bolts of fabric clutched in her arms. He held it up and she grinned happily at him.
"How lovely! Make sure to ask Draco the history behind it." Harry looked down at the gold bracelet, white gems evenly placed around it. He wasn't sure why he picked it, he never cared for sparkly things before but something about this spoke to him. He slipped it on his wrist before gesturing to the material.
"This" she dramatically unrolled the fabric, the lights catching the scales, "is Cockatrice hide. Armand Malfoy was given the land that the Manor sits on and it was covered with the creatures. He spent over a year fighting them off and he saved the hide so his descendants would never forget the struggles he went through to provide for the Family." The hide was shimmering shades of red, blues and purples. Harry couldn't help but be impressed with the former Lord Malfoy. Cockatrice's were vicious creatures, two legged snakes with the head of a rooster. He couldn't imagine fighting one, let alone a whole nest of them.
"I never knew that. What are you going to do with it?"
"We're going to make your outfit with it, of course!" She frowned before mumbling "we just need to find a tailor."
"The Weasley Twins said they own a shop." Harry said slowly, unsure if she would want to go.
"Oh! I've heard of it. Shall we?" Harry took the fabric, happy to help her and happy to see his friends.
"Thank you for your patience, Griphook." Harry called out as they left, the goblin looking like he wanted to pluck his eyes out.
"Just between you and me, I was definitely kicking them off the ledge." Harry whispered and watched Narcissa throw her head back as she laughed, the guards glaring at them.
"I think I heard it was down this way." She led him down the familiar cobblestone path and he felt a twinge in his chest as they stopped in front of the shop. There was no elaborate statue of the Twins or wildly colorful signs in the windows. The door was simply engraved with "F & G Designs."
Narcissa threw the door open and glided into the room, oozing sophistication.
"Hello?" Fred popped his head out from the back room, his face annoyed before he spotted them.
"Harry!" He bounded forward and scooped him into a hug.
"Hi, Fred! Sorry to drop in but we need a little help."
"George! Get out here!" Fred gave him a sly grin as his twin came into the room.
"Look who it is. We knew you'd fall for our devilish charm." George called out as he hugged him, Fred greeting Narcissa.
"Now what can we help you with?"
Harry watched Narcissa clap in excitement as the Twins nodded enthusiastically at what she was saying. They had been here for over an hour and Harry was bored. Fred had gotten his measurements so all he had to do was stay out of the way. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck raise and he peered out the window, his eyes scanning the alley. Harry had survived because he listened to his instincts and right now, they were screaming at him. He saw a man leaning against one of the light posts and frowned. He was definitely staring at him. Harry was hoping he would leave but he just waved at him.
"I'm going to step outside for a moment." He called out and opened the door.
"Can I help you?" The man in front of him was tall. Harry would say he was attractive with dark hair and striking golden eyes. His brows furrowed when the man reached forward and kissed the back of his hand.
"Harry, thank you for coming out to greet me. I didn't mean to alarm you, I was just so happy to see you." His voice was deep with an accent he couldn't place.
"Do I know you?"
"You may call me Caligo." Harry was starting to get creeped out and took a step back.
"That's an odd name." Harry watched his expression and smiled when his eyes narrowed in annoyance.
"It's a family name. I've been away for a while so I was so surprised to hear about your arrival."
"Ah. You must have known Hadrian. I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm nothing like him."
"How interesting." Caligo murmured, his hand flexing at his side. Harry could feel the Elder Wand thrumming with anticipation in his pocket, happy to follow the will of its master. He hadn't regretted using it in his duel against Vlad. The Deathstick felt right for battle, having served him well against Voldemort. He shoved his hands into his pockets before shrugging.
"Well, I better get going." Caligo watched him carefully as Harry inched away.
"I hope we meet again soon, Hadrian." Harry would rather not and said so over his shoulder, the door to the Twins shop slamming shut behind him.
"-think he would look lovely in something like this!" The few minutes he had been away, the Twins had yanked off their ties and Narcissa's hair was pulled up, her hands covered in ink as she showed off her creation.
"Brilliant, Lady Malfoy!" George was already pulling fabric from the shelves as Fred started carefully cutting the Cockatrice hide. Harry slumped into his chair and yawned.
Hopefully he could go home soon.