If Malfoy Isn't Going To Stand Up For Himself, Harry Will Do It For Him!

Harry mashed up his food as he tried to ignore the two men. He had lost his appetite and his shoulders felt tense. He was waiting for the other shoe to drop. He had been blind when he was younger and it enraged him, how easy he must have been to manipulate. His Albus had done it without a thought, all the while pretending he cared for him. Harry understood doing unpleasant things in the name of war but Albus had gone too far. He had led him by the nose right into his death and Harry had let him. He had been so desperate for someone's approval, for anyone to show him even a hint of positive emotions. He loved his Dumbledore but he hated him too. Harry still woke up in the middle of the night, visions of the killing curse hurtling towards him.
"So Harry, are you enjoying your stay? Scorpius is an excellent student and a joy to teach." Albus said as he took a bite out of his sandwich. Harry avoided his eyes before responding.
"Yes, thank you. Both of the boys are wonderful." He wouldn't let Albus exclude Atticus, even unintentionally.
"Oh yes! Congratulations on finding your voice, Mr. Malfoy!" Albus smiled gently at Atticus and the boy pressed closer to him before thanking the old man.
"So Harry, why do you look like you want to rip my husband's eyes out?" Grindelwald asked casually and his dad spat out his pumpkin juice.
"Gelly! Don't ask him that." Dumbledore hissed under his breath. The German man just patted his hand before turning to look at him.
"I'm just curious, my love. He has been anxious ever since we came upon them." Harry frowned at the man's observation. It was true but Harry usually didn't show his emotions so easily. He must be more upset than he thought.
"He's right. I don't like you, or I should say other you. You made it your life mission to control every single piece of my life and then had the audacity to die. I had a heck of a time cleaning up all of your messes." He said slowly. He really didn't want to take his frustrations out on a stranger. He didn't know why it was so hard to separate the two Dumbledore's when everyone else had been so easy.
"What do you mean by die?" Grindelwald asked furiously.
"Oh. Well he died during my sixth year. Snape technically killed him but it turns out he had asked him to do it. He had a Dark curse eating his life force anyways so it was probably a mercy." He muttered the last part to himself. It had to have been unbelievably painful.
"Where was I when this man killed my husband?" The blonde man snarled out. Harry couldn't help pitying him. It was obvious that the two men were deeply in love. He was curious if this is how his counterparts had acted before everything had gone terribly wrong.
"Gellert Grindelwald had been rotting in prison since he tried to take over Britain during the 50s. He was a Dark Lord who was defeated by Albus Dumbledore. He would later die by the hands of another Dark Lord during the Second wizarding war." The silence was loud as the two men took in what he said.
"Mr. Grindelwald isn't a Dark Lord. He raises unicorns." Scorpius giggled beside him and turned to stare at the other man.
"I have just been doing my part to help revive a dying species." He announced and Harry laughed.
"Good for you, mate!" He still kept Dumbledore in his line of sight as he filled Scorpius's plate up with more food.
"Eat up, Scorp. You're a growing boy." He smiled at him warmly.
"-can't believe she guessed on the exam and still passed. It's ridiculous!" A voice he had longed to hear shouted out as Remus walked through the doors, Snape beside him. He didn't know how he felt about Snape being his stepdad. It was a repulsive thought but this Snape obviously wasn't like his.
"Oh. I didn't realize we had guests." Remus's voice was stiff as he looked them over. He seemed to be avoiding Sirius and his dad, his gaze landing on Scorpius.
"Hello, Professor Lupin!" The boy waved wildly back and forth.
"Hello, Mr. Malfoy! I hope you're getting your summer homework done!" Harry stood up suddenly and Remus finally looked at him. He looked healthier than Harry had ever seen him look. His eyes were still the same though. He stormed forward and stopped in front of him.
"Hi Remy." He murmured and gently bumped their foreheads together.
"Hello Harry." Remus looked surprised but still smiled at him. Snape coughed and muttered "Hi Severus, it's nice to see you too. Oh? I'm doing well, thank you for asking." Harry rolled his eyes but turned to Other Harry's stepfather.
"Hi Snape. I hope you're staying healthy." He managed to mumble out and Snape beamed at him.
"How kind of you, Harry!" Harry walked back to his seat and flopped down. Atticus crawled into his lap and whispered "We can leave if you want to, Mummy." Harry patted his head.
"It's okay, lovely." He handed him some chocolate he had snatched from Remus's pocket before doing the same with Scorpius.