Is it over...?

Future Foundation AU
- Ultimate Despair
- Lots of ideas
- First time doing a
Future Foundation AU
- Kirigi, Naegi, Shuichi 
and Kokichi POV
- Idk if it's angst or fluff?
Requested by @Naruto_no_Kitsune 

Kokichi POV:

This is a hell hole and everyone that we're losing from the Ultimate despair is a huge problem. Kirigi and Naegi are trying to find out, who the mastermind is?

Rantaro and Kaede are working together and finding ways to stop the despair dieases from speading. I was one of the survivor that survived the cycle and same for the other 15.

But one of them unfortunaly died after that one cycle and we couldn't lose another. Shuichi was helping out Kirigi and Naegi since he was the detective after all.

I went and figured out who was the mastermind behind all of this and stop this once and for all. Nagito and I helped each other and used our knowledge to expose the mastermind.

Kirigi and Naegi tried their best to stop this and Togami was doing his own thing as a future foundation agent. Nagito had hope to find out the real mastermind behind all of this.

We started to plan things out one by one to figure out what cause this? Nagito and Togami thought about some idea what had cause this.

First, it could be the first killing game that had started this mess in the first place. Second, it might have been the mastermind that created new situations and systems.

Or third, it could have been Junko's plans that cause this to happen? I started to pinned the obvious and thought about it for a second.

Could it have been that their was a tratior among us? It can't be... I started looking around and asked Togami and Nagito, if there could have been a tratior that Monokuma had said?

They said, they haven't or heard from Monokuma that there could be a tratior among us. Naegi walked up to me and explained that we have to make a final killing game to end all of this. 

"We can't, we have to figure out who killed that kid?" I exclaimed

"Ouma, it's the only way to stop this" Naegi said

"Wait and think about it for a second Naegi" Togami replied

"What do you mean, Togami?" Naegi asked

"We aren't sure, if we can do this and the kid that have been killed was the mastermind that done it, remember?" Togami explained

Naegi thought about it for a second and realised what Togami had meant. Kirigi said, that we have to choose correctly and that we might not know, who had done it?

"Isn't Junko the mastermind for the killing games?" Nagito asked

"Yea, but we aren't 100% accurent that Junko is the mastermind behind that kid death" Kirigi exclaimed

Shuichi came up to Kirigi and explained his thought of who could be behind all of this. Toko was doing something and I wasn't sure what?

I came up to her and told her what she was doing and Toko jumped in fear and looked at me. She was mad but I apologized for scaring her.