| 🍋 | Romance and S*x | 🌸 |

Rich + Pregame AU

-Lots of smut

- Smoking and vaping will be mention

- Fluff

- Kaito is a uber driver and drives a limo

- Kokichi likes to tease Shuichi

- Lime

- Kokichi and Shuichi are rich and live in a mansion 

- They graduate at a private high school and college

- They got rich and retired

- This is also a pregame AU

Requested by @Saiouma_Fan11

Third Person POV:

Shuichi and Kokichi were watching a movie, and both of them were cuddling on the couch. They live in a mansion and both of them are rich.

They graduated high school and they finished college, both of them until they made lots of money. They invested their money and made millions of dollars.

Shuichi and Kokichi usually smoke outside, and they love to have s*x. Ouma is always h*rny and Shuichi like to smoke and vape usually.

So they decided to retire and stayed home, which both of them enjoyed. Kokichi loved having Shuichi as his boyfriend, they have been dating for 3 years now.

Shuichi and Kokichi were outside smoking as they were relaxing themself. Shuichi pulled Ouma next to him, and asked him if wanted anything after they finished smoking.

Ouma smiled and told him that he wants to watch a movie with him later, Shuichi smiled and kissed Ouma, as Ouma kissed back. They continued smoking until they got inside and watched a movie.

Shuichi was playing with his lover's hair, as he was watching the movie giving the other some affection. Ouma smiled softly and came close to him, Shuichi placed Ouma on his lap, wanting to give him a more affectionate love.

Ouma hugged Shuichi as he placed his head on Shuichi's chest, as he was loving the affectionate touch from his lover. Shuichi asked Ouma if he was alright?

Ouma nodded but wanted to say something, so he kissed Shuichi and Shuichi was surprised by his lover's action. He kissed back and picked up Ouma, and went upstairs as he went to the bedroom.

Shuichi placed Ouma on the bed as he was French kissing Ouma, which the both of them were doing. Shuichi started unbuttoning his shirt, until Kokichi stopped him.

"Shuichi, I want to ask you something" Kokichi said

"What is it, Kichi?" Shuichi said

"Can you buy me S*x toys?" Ouma asked

Shuichi was shocked by his lover's sudden question, and he told him that they have lots of s*x toys. Shuichi asked Ouma why do you new s*x toys?

"because we don't have any vibrator in the collection, a c*ck ring and some lube" Ouma said

"Oh alright then, do you want to get them right now or what?" Shuichi asked

Ouma didn't answer his question and asked Shuichi to come sit on the bed, Shuichi nodded and he sat on the bed. Ouma got up and was in front of Shuichi.