| 🥀 | A blogger's problem | 🥀 |

Blogger + Youtuber AU

- Ouma is a blogger and Shuichi is the camera man

- Shuichi and Ouma are fiances 

- Angst

- Kokichi has an eating disorder

- There will be haters 

- Sensitive mention of ED, drinking, and self-harm

- Shuichi doesn't show himself in the blog, so nobody knows that

- Shuichi works a detective 

Explaining AU:

Kokichi is a blogger in Tokyo and Shuichi is his cameraman. Everyone loves Kokichi's blogs and they only know about Kokichi has a cameraman. Kokichi has an eating disorder and Shuichi tries his best to help him. Shuichi and Kokichi are fiances and nobody knows about Kokichi's relationship. Shuichi is caring and kind to Ouma, he's always make sure he was alright. Ouma has a slight eating disorder in the beginning but as the story processes, his eating disorder would be bad.

Third Person POV:

Kokichi was blogging around Tokyo and showing around different convenience stores, explaining the culture through Japanese traditions. Shuichi would sometimes be busy with work, but when he's not at work he'll be a cameraman for Ouma.

Ouma and Shuichi's relationship are very good and very hard at the same time, Ouma has an eating disorder and sometimes wouldn't eat during lunch. 

Ouma has a very great fan base, and everyone loved Kokichi. They would aways comment on Kokichi's blog and be very nice to him, people in Tokyo adore Kokichi.

Across the global sees his videos, Kokichi's fan would see him in person whenever he's not blogging. Kokichi would take pictures and have a nice conversation with his fans.

Shuichi always sticks by Kokichi's side, and whenever he walks with him and always sees fans coming up to his partner. Kokichi's fan would seem concerned of who Shuichi was.

Kokichi would tell them that he was the cameraman and sometimes record him, while he walks around the city. Nobody seem to care about all that and understand Kokichi.

Kokichi showed around the convenience store, and talk about how Japan has the best traditions and very kind people. Shuichi was smiling and enjoying his time with Ouma, as he was holding the camera.

"This convenience stores has the best snacks and has a sitting place inside" Kokichi explained

"So let's get some meal here, since we're here" Kokichi said

Kokichi picked out a Ramen and getting a beverage, he purchased the items and sat down. Shuichi already eaten and didn't want to eat right now.

Kokichi opened the Ramen and went to pour some hot water, and wait for it to be cooked by the boiling water. Ouma opened his drink and took a sip, as he explained that most convenience stores have cheap price.

Kokichi checked on his Ramen noodles and saw it was cooked, so he used his chopsticks and pour out the water. He added the pack of seasoning into the noodles, and started mixing it with his chopsticks.