| 🌧️ | 𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖆 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 | 🌸 |

Prostitute AU (again)

- Kokichi finally started to get help from his psychologist

- Shuichi's friends were there for Shuichi's difficult time

- Ouma started to quit smoking and started eating normally again

- Hajime was Kokichi's psychologist

- Lil angst 

- fluff

- Rantaro was the rich guy (no ship between Kokichi and Amami btw)

- Shuichi x Kaede...?

- Time skip

- Shuichi and Kokichi have been separated for 9 months

- Kaede x Miu

Shuichi POV:

I have been trying to contact Kokichi for a while, but it doesn't seem that Ouma wanted to talk. I tried my best not to get overwhelm, so Kaede was a great help for me to control myself.

I didn't know where Kokichi was, but I was hoping that he was safe. Kokichi was maybe at that rich guy's house, I didn't want to bother him. So I decided to wait until Kokichi comes out inside, but I'm not sure.

Kokichi wasn't texting like he used to, I mean technically he wanted space which he deserves. I was working overnight, and taking the night shift. Kirigi could tell that it wasn't normal for me to continue working.

I usually go home at 8 - 9 pm, and now I go home at 11 pm. Kirigi asked me if something happen? I explained that it was nothing, but she knew that something did happen.

"Shuichi, it isn't normal for you to continue over working yourself. You usually go home early and never late" She stated

"I'm sorry, I know that you're trying to say but-" Kirigi cutted me off

"Shuichi, did something happen with your relationship with Kokichi?" She asked

"Well yes, but we needed space from each other" I explained

Kirigi said that she understands how I feel and wanted to make sure, I was alright. She wanted to give me some breaks off from work, from all the hardwork I've done. It was nice of her to give me some time off.

She told me to go home since it was late at night, I nodded and I went inside my car. I turned on the vehicle and drove back home, until I notice someone. It was Kokichi walking, and he was wearing pajamas with a coat on.

I stopped my car and got out of the vehicle, then went to Kokichi. He was surprise to see me, and looked at me confused. He asked me what I was doing here late at night? I explained that I was at work.

"Shuichi, listen I really need space right now" He said

"I know, but I wanted to know if you were alright" I asked

"I'm alright and safe, stop worrying so much about me" He stated

I apologized and he told me that he wanted to go walk for a bit, I nodded and went back inside my car and went home. I didn't know Ouma would be around, walking and minding his own business.