🍋 Being Punished 🍋

Post-game AU

- Kokichi is living with Shuichi
- Shuichi is a police officer
(As his job)
- Kokichi can't walk (because of
vr simulation, that he was hooked up with)
- Lemon
- Shuichi and Kokichi are
dating in this AU

May contain: M@sturb@tion, Daddy k!nk, Bondage, Degradation, S*x text(Including sexual photo)

Post-Game Kokichi:

Shumai was working out late and may come home at 9 pm. Meaning I will be home all alone without nothing to do. I was horny and Shuichi isn't coming home late at night.

Maybe I should text him..? I started texting him that I missed him and wanting him to come home. He didn't respond back for 5 minutes, but he replied back within seconds.

💍Husband

Hey Kokichi
I know, but I have to work several hours
for the shift tonight

I want you to be in bed with me
You touching me and pleasuring me...

Ouma, it's just a few hours so you have to wait
I promise I'll do anything for you, if you let me
Finish my work

Fine...
You better do

I will
Love you

I love you too :(

After texting him, I was in bed thinking of something to have some fun. I decided to sent Shuichi some photos of me, M@sturb@ting. It's not a bad idea, since I was bored after all.

I took off my shirt and pants, being left with boxer. I took off my boxer and took a photo of my erect member. I sent it to Shuichi and started to jerk myself off, then suddenly Shuichi replied

He replied saying that he's at work, and that he's currently busy. I send another one of myself jerking off. He didn't replied, but I replied to him that I was bored, I needed to entertain myself and to him.

He didn't replied back to any of my messages. I turned off the phone and focused of pleasuring myself. Only thinking about Shuichi and him pleasuring me. I wished Shuichi didn't have to work all night.

I felt myself closer to my climax and started jerking off faster. I came on the bedsheet and f*ck did it feel good. I was still horny and put three fingers in my mouth, to lubricant them.

I pulled them out and entered two of my fingers, in my entrance adjusting. Several minutes of adjusting, I starting pumping them in a modern paste. I moaned loudly, forgetting that we had neighbors next door.

I moaned Shuichi's name and I didn't heard Shuichi coming in. I continued to pleasure myself until I came, the second time. I heard Shuichi voice and I turned to see him.

"S-shuichi?! Since when did you came home?" I asked

"Several minutes ago" Shuichi smirked

"H-how much did you see..?" I asked

"You fingering yourself, moaning my name" He replied

He walked towards me and pushed me on the bed, with him being on top of me. He told me when he saw my messages, he told his boss that he'll be going home early.