🇹​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇪​​​​​

─────── ♡ ────────

Xen looked at the girl that asleep in his bed. Her name was Tiana Lev, he knew her since highschool. She has always wanted to get with him even when he was dating Y/N. He hated this girl, he never liked how she would try and make slick remarks about Y/N or say mean things and try to cover them up by saying it a joke.

Xen couldn't believe that he has been using her a way to release angry.

Xen got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom leaving Tiana in the bedroom by herself.

He looked at himself in the mirror and noticed the hickeys that Tiana had placed on his neck. He sighed and gripped the sides of the sinks, Tiana knew that he hated when she marked him but she did it anyway.

"Good morning Xen" Xen turned his attention to the girl that was standing in the bathroom door way. He sighed and asked her why she was still here which made Tiana laugh. She walked behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I'm still here because you want me here, if you actually wanted me to go then you would've kicked me out last night after our little session."

Xen mentally sighed before telling Tiana that she had to leave so he could get ready for work. Tiana rolled her eyes and grabbed her things to leave. Once she left Xen put on all black clothes and grabbed his camera.

He waited a few minutes just to make sure that Tiana left. After time passed her walked to his car and started to drive to Y/N's house. Xen had only been there two times to take pictures of Y/N but this time was different. The two times Xen has been there he has never seen a girl or a man.

So he was confused when he found out about this secret family that Y/N was keeping from him.

Xen finally arrived to Y/N's house and went to the spot that he would always go too. He started to climb the wall to get to the window and once he finally made it he started to unlock the window but froze on fear when he heard the sound of a little girl screaming.

He looked up to see Y/N's daughter standing in front of the window screaming and crying. Xen immediately fell down and ran away while cursing at himself.

"When did Y/N and her daughter switch roo-" Xen face palmed himself.

Once Xen got away he was now in his car having his hand on his chest breathing heavily. He couldn't believe that he almost got caught, he also couldn't believe that the room he has had been peeking at was Y/N's daughters room.

Xen knew that when the whole family was out he would have to go in and memorize the whole place so he wouldn't make the same mistake again.

Y/N and Zack immediately stopped what they were doing and ran into Tuk's room to see her in the corner crying. Y/N ran over to Tuk and picked her up while Zack asked her what happened.

"I-i saw the man again, he was trying to get inside" Tuk told her parents making them both look at each other with concern and fear. Y/N set Tuk down on the bed and wipe her tears from her face.

Y/N and Zack knew that Tuk couldn't lie about this, they honestly thought that the whole main thing was just Tuk being afraid of the dark or something but now they knew it was something serious.

"Do you know what he looks like" Zack asked making Tul nod her head. She told them that the man looked like the man she saw Y/N talking to earlier today when they both were at the park.

Zack looked at Y/N confused. Y/N stood up and sighed, she told Zack that she saw Xen at the park and that they only talked for a few seconds.

"That crazy bitch is back again I thought that man was in jail" He said grabbed Y/N's arm and taking her to another part of the room so Tuk wouldn't hear them.

"I thought so too" Y/N told Zack. Zack sighed and went to Tuk telling her that she can sleep with them tonight. He picked her up and told Y/N that they can talk about this Tomorrow when Tuk goes to school.

It was now morning time and everyone in the house was getting ready for the day. Y/N was getting Tul dressed for school while Zack was making them breakfast. Once Y/N was done she got a text from her friend Leo saying that she was here.

Y/N grabbed Tuk's hands and walked her downstairs to the front door. Y/N told Leo to be soft with Tuk since she has been having nightmares and because of last nights incident.

When the two left Y/N and Zack immediately went into action. Zack was thinking of going to he police to get a restraining order against Xen but remember that the police wouldn't even do It if they didn't have any evidence.

"How about we go confront him about it, we can just ask him about it" Y/N asked.

"Y/N he could hurt one of us and that's really dangerous" Zack said.

"Well do you have a better idea" She asked him which Zack shook his head no. The two went and grabbed their things and left.

"Wait where are we even going we dont even know where he lives" Y/N said to Zack.

"Actually he works at a gas station not to far from him, I went there like yesterday and I didn't even know it was him until now" Zack told Y/N.

Y/N looked down at her lap trying not to remember all the bad memories that Xen had implanted into her. She thought that he was gone, she thought that she would never see him again.

She just hoped that this was gonna work and that she would never see him again.

─────── ♡ ────────