🇹​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇾​​​​​

─────── ♡ ────────

It was 1 AM in the morning and Y/N was sitting in the back of Xen's car waiting for him to put all their luggage in the trunk. Xen told her that he was going to take her and him to his mother house and that is where they were gonna stay there.

Y/N would rather stay with Xen at his house than go to his mother house. She already was thinking of different ways she could kill herself.

"Y/N"

Y/N jumped a little and looked at the window to Xen telling her to put her seatbelt on. Once she did, Xen got in the front and drove off. On their way to the his mom's house Xen started to talk about the past and when he first introduced Y/N to his mother.

"Gosh I never understood why my mom never liked you, you literally did everything for her Y/N you were like a maid to her" Xen giggled.

"I wonder how she is going to react now" Xen mumbled.

───────

After a some time, both Xen and Y/N were now pulling up to his mother house. Xen parked his car then got out grabbing all of the things to bring them inside. While he was bringing luggage in the car his mom told him to stop and to wake up Y/N so she could bring them inside.

"A man shouldn't do all the work sweetie" Xen's mother scolded.

Xen let out a laugh before telling his mother that Y/N couldn't help do anything because her legs are broken.

Xen's mother eyes widen in shock before asking him what happened to her making him tell her that she fell down the stairs while they were having an argument.

"Wait a minute I thought Y/N was dating that Zack boy, did they break up" The women asked confused.

"Yeah they broke up and she came running back to me, she left her child and father all alone" Xen grinned then walks back to the car to continue to grab the luggage.

"I knew that girl would crawl back to my baby" The women says before walking back inside.

After Xen was done with everything he walked to the car and picked Y/N up walking her inside. He walked to his bedroom and laid her down on the bed. Xen then hurried and grabbed a chain he packed and put it around Y/N ankel so she wouldn't try and escape.

"Y/N you are so beautiful" Xen mumbles to himself. While admiring Y/N he felt someone staring at him. Xen turned around to see Y/N laying on the bed and the chain on her ankle.

"Now why does she have that on her ankle, I don't want any of y'all to be trying anything in my house" Xen's mother complained.

Xen held his urge to roll his eyes then put a smile on his face.

"Don't worry mother this is just so Y/N doesn't do anything, her husband was abusing her and now she has to take medication so she doesn't go crazy and this chain helps that she doesn't wandering off somewhere" Xen explains.

"Oh I can't believe that Zack boy could do that anyone, I'm glad to know my baby boy would never hurt a women" Xen mother says while giving him a kiss on the cheek and walking away.

Once the door closed Xen immediately wips the kiss off his cheek while cursing his mother.

"Where am I" Y/N asked quietly. Xen looked at Y/N and slapped her to make sure she was wide awake.

Y/N looked at him in confusion asking him why he did that.

"Listen here Y/N I'm only going to say this once, behave yourself and be a good girl and there will be no problem's you understand" Xen says in a demanding voice.

Y/N nodded her head making Xen smile and pat her head while calling her a good girl.

─────── ♡ ────────

Leo and Mei were at the ice cream shop buying themselves some desserts when Leo was suddenly heard her phone buzzing rapidly. Leo raised an eyebrow while grabbing her phone to see if it was Y/N or Amair. Picking it up she saw that she had multiple messages from Amari telling her to pick up the phone and that he has some information to tell her.

"Who is it Leo" Mei asked confused, Leo told her that it was Amair before showing her the messages. Leo sighed texting back asking what he needed to tell her.

And in an instant Amair texted her telling Leo to come down to the police station.

───────

Both Leo and Mei were now in the police station waiting for Amair to come out of his office.

"Did they find Y/N" Mei asked.

Leo let out a shakey sigh saying that she doesn't know.

"Thank God you're here Leo" Amair said walking over to the couple. He tells them to follow him into his office and once they come inside he closes the door.

"We went to Xen's house this morning and he wasn't even there, so we walked inside and it was empty, it was like he packed up and went somewhere" Amair started to explain.

"So I called you down here to help us" Amair said.

"Help you with what" Leo asked.

"Will since you kinda know Xen we were wondering if you knew where he went" Amair says.

"Well me and him weren't even that close so no and why are y'all looking for Xen did you find something important" Leo asked worried. Amair sighed then looked around to see if someone was looking then leans in closer her.

"We've found some DNA of Tiana, Y/N, Zack and Tuk" Amair said.

Leo let out a gasp then opened her mouth to say something but was cut off when the door opened to show Amair's boss. The boss tells both the girls that they have to leave so the boss could talk to Amair alone.

───────

"I hope Y/N is okay, it's been like two months" Mei says while laying down next to Leo.

"Me too but I can't stop thinking about what Amair said"  Leo mumbled.

"What did he say I forgot"

"He said that Xen had probably ran off somewhere" Leo said.

Silence filled the room for a while until Leo popped up with shocked. She turned to Mei with wide eyes making Mei scared.

"Mei if u were a criminal and ran away where would go to" Leo asked.

"I would probably go to a family members house or I would probably hide in the woods somewhere" Mei shrugged.

"Mei I think I know where Xen is" Leo said.

─────── ♡ ────────