🇹​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇾​​​​​ - 🇹​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇪​​​​​

─────── ♡ ────────
ᴛᴡᴏ ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
─────── ♡ ────────

Y/N was outside sitting on the porch watching Xen mow the lawn. The sun was bright and the weather felt nice on her skin. She missed this feeling so much and was so happy when Xen finally let her go outside.

Y/N saw Xen walking towards her with sweat all over his body and stood up and grabbed a waterbottle to give to him.

"Thanks baby" Xen says before kissing Y/N on the cheek. Xen walks passed Y/N to walk inside making her follow quickly after like a dog. He tells her to sit down so she could relax.

"S-so Xen I was thinking that we should go to the store and shop for some thing's baby" Y/N suggested.

Xen smiles before putting his hand on Y/N stomach.

"I'll go get it tomorrow"

"Wait why can't I come with you" Y/N asked. Xen stayed silent for a few then looked at Y/N and kissed her on her forehead.

"You know what, you can come with me" Xen says making Y/N's faces light up excitement.  She jumps on Xen kisses him over and over all his face.

Xen kisses her back while holding her hips. After the make-up session, Xen picked Y/N up and took her to the bedroom so they could finish what she had started.

─────── ♡ ────────

It was now the next day and Xen was standing in the bathroom washing his face. Y/N was sitting on the bed putting her clothes on waiting for Xen to finish getting ready so the two of them could leave.

Y/N put her hand on her stomach rubbing it. She smiles to herself thinking about how in two months she is gonna have a baby.

A baby from Xen.

Xen walked into the bedroom seeing Y/N smiling to her stomach and calls her name to catch her attention. Y/N looks at him then stands up and walks over to Xen.

"So Y/N what do we need to get" Xen asked grabbing her hand and helping her walk downstairs.

"I have a note pad on the counter that's by the kitchen so we can grab it before we leave" Y/N explains while making sure she doesn't fall down. Xen hums before walking over to the counter and grabbing the pink small note pad.

The two of them were now in the car driving to a baby store. Y/N was looking at the notes seeing all the stuff they needed.

"So Y/N what names do you have for our son" Xen says snapping Y/N out trance. "Oh uh well I honestly don't know yet but I don't him to have any bad names" Y/N replied making Xen hum in agreement. 

"I was thinking of theses three names Xen but with a Z, Mack or Cameron" Xen suggests.

Y/N didn't know why but her head starts to hurt. It was like her brain was trying to remember something she didn't want too.Y/N was groaing in pain holding her head making Xen look at her with concern. 

"Y/N are you okay" Xen asks.

Y/N nods her head while letting out a soft yes and then says she just has a headache. After the short conversation they had finally arrived at the store and they were now shopping. Y/N was looking at some clothes with Xen right behind her looking at some other clothes.