🇹​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇾​​​​​-🇴​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​

─────── ♡ ────────

Y/N opened her eyes to see a tall women staring right at her with a deadly glare. When Y/N's eye's focused she realized that it was Xen's mother who was standing over her.

"You know I've never liked you, I expected more from you, why are you still in bed it's almost one o'clock in the afternoon" Xen's mother scolded.

Y/N opened her mouth to say something but her throat was so dry that she couldn't even make a sound. Xen's mother rolled her eye's before yelling at her to wake up and to help her around the house. After she left Xen walked in holding a bag, he smiles at Y/N and then apologies for his mother behavior.

"I got you something, I got you a toothbrush, a hair brush, a wash towel for your body and face and I got you some new clothes" Xen smiles before walking over to the chain and unlocking it.

He then walks over to Y/N and picks her up to take her to the bathroom. Once they get there he sets her down on a chair and gives her the toothbrush and the face towel. Xen tells her he will be right back and he expects her to be done by the time he gets back.

Hearing the door close and lock made Y/N let out a sigh before starting to brush her teeth and wash her face. It felt so nice to do her hygiene, Y/N felt so dirty but now she felt refreshed. She just hoped that Xen would let her keep this up.

After ten minutes passed the bathroom door opened back up to show Xen who was holding some clothes and some socks for Y/N. He picks her up once again then takes her back to the bedroom.

"I got you a F/C dressed and I got you some black socks, I don't want your feet getting dirty on this dusty floor" Xen explained while taking Y/N clothes off. He was surprised that Y/N wasn't fighting back or anything but make sure he didn't show his reacted that much.

Y/N was now naked on the bed looking down at the ground. She hasn't spoken a word or made a peep which made Xen happy. The more quiet she was the more happy Xen became.

"Hold on I need to take a picture of this" Xen hummed while going over to his small desk and grabbing his camera. He then walks back over to Y/N and starts to take multiple pictures of the girl.

Well taking pictures of his lover the door to the bedroom opened to show Xen's mother. Her eyes widen in shock before closing the door immediately.

"Uhh I'll come back" She says before walking back downstairs.

Xen let's a disappointed sigh before throwing the clothes at Y/N's face and tells her to get dressed. While Y/N was getting dressed Xen was on the other side of the bed looking at the pictures.

Once Y/N was done, she sat in silence just listen to the sound of the camera flipping through the pictures. Y/N started to rock herself back and forth trying to comfort herself.

Xen notices this in the side of his eye and tells her to stop making Y/N instantly stop. Xen smiled then stood up before grabbing her hand and taking her downstairs to the living room. Xen sets her down on the couch next to his mom before telling the two girls that he has to go and buy some food.

"Okay sweetie just be careful okay" Xen's mother says before giving him a kiss on cheek and helping him out the house. Once he was gone it was like a whole new personality came out of Xen's mother. 

As soon as she closed the door she started to yell at Y/N about how she wasn't good enough for her son and that Y/N was a terrible person for up and leaving Xen alone. She continued to yell at Y/N calling her dirty and terrible names.

This would continue for about an hour until Xen's mother decided that she was done.

"Clean this house up before Xen comes back it's the least you could do" She says before walking away to her room.

Y/N was sitting there, her lap was wet from her tears and her chest was hurting from trying to hold in her sobs. Y/N stood up after hearing Xen's mom close her bedroom door and walked over to the kitchen to grab the cleaning supplies. 

While grabbing the supplies her eyes darted over to the stand of knife's  sitting on the counter.  She stood up then looked around to see if anyone was watching her. Once she realized that the cost was clear she then grabbed the knife and examined it for a while before smiling to herself. 

"I hate my life" Y/N mumbled before walking to Xen's mother's bedroom and knockingnon the door.

"What do you want now" A loud groan came from inside.

After Xen's mom got no response she stood up and opened the door wide open to ask what Y/N wanted.

'Gosh want the hell do you wa-" The women was cut off by Y/N when she stabbed her right in her neck.

Blood splattered all over Y/N face and body.

Y/N watched as Xen's mom fell to the ground holding her neck as tight as she could.

Y/N made her way over the the mother and got on top of the women then continued to stabbed her over and over no caring that the women had already passed away.

Now this went on for about an hour.

It stopped when Xen walked in on Y/N. He dropped his bags and ran to Y/N pulling her off the women.  Xen threw her on the ground before checking on his mother to see if she was okay.

Once he realized that she was dead he looked at Y/N with the meanest glare and stood up while wiping the tears from his face.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, you bitch" Xen threated before grabbing Y/N's hair and smashing it on a nearby wall knocking her out instantly. 

─────── ♡ ────────
A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a long time, if you saw my post then you should know my phone is broken so please bare with me 🙏🏿