🇫​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇫​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​

─────── ♡ ────────

Y/N opened her eyes to see the sunlight shinning in her eyes and the smell of fresh air consuming her nose. She looked around to see that she was no longer in the basement but now in someone's bedroom.

She sat up panicking wondering if she had gotten kidnapped once again.

"Woah Y/N chill you're just in my room, I think since you did a good thing and killed Tiana that you can be upstairs with me" Xen says to Y/N rubbing her shoulder to calm her down.

Y/N's heart immediately broke when she remembered what she did yesterday. The fact she killed someone made her want to throw up, she had become just like Xen.

A murder.....

"X-xen I need to go to the bathroom" Y/N stuttered making Xen roll his eyes and pick her. Once they got to the bathroom and Y/N was on the toilet Xen started to talk to her all about the rules he was going to set for her if she wanted to continue to be upstairs with him.

"I'll tell you all the rules and the punishment I have when you're done using the restroom" He says.

After Y/N was done and had washed her hands Xen picked her up once again to take her to the living room. He sat her down then told her to stay out before walking upstairs to grab some things.

Xen came back down with a smile on his face when he saw that Y/N actually obeyed him and stayed put. He grabbed a chair and sat in front of Y/N who was looking down at the ground with dry tears stained on her cheeks.

"Look at me Y/N"

Y/N immediately looked at him and saw that Xen was holding a two blue paper's that had writing on them. Xen held the one of blue paper's out so Y/N could see what it said.

1. Submit to me
2. Listen to everything I saw and don't question it
3. Be good
4. Never disobey me
5. If I tell you to do something you must do it immediately
6. You must say I love you everyday
7. Trust me

After she was done reading she gave a simple nod then gave the paper back. Xen then gave Y/N the other paper that had all the punishment's.

- Using the Wip for 20 minutes
- Getting beaten with a bat for 30 minutes
- Burning parts of your body
- Cutting your hair
- Breaking your bones
- Cutting up your body for 10 minutes
- Stabbing
- Choking you
- Slapping you
- Stepping on you

"There is be more I just couldn't think of them at the time, but it started from the worst to the not so worse" Xen tells Y/N who had already handed back the paper. He asked her if she had any questions which she replied with a simple no.

Xen shrugged his shoulder's then picked up Y/N to take her to this small room. He threw her on the mattress making her land face first.

"This is your new bedroom" He says with a smile on his face.

The bedroom was small and empty, it had just a mattress on the ground and a TV on the wall. There was some coloring books on the ground with some canyon's and marker's. There was also a F/C blanket laying next to the mattress.

"Y/N if you turn around you'll see that there is a blue button on the wall, you only press that when you need to go to the bathroom, eat or need to take a shower" Xen said while showing her.

"Thank you" Y/N whispered loud enough for Xen to hear it.

Xen smiles then walks over to the closet that weirdly had a lock on it. He opened it and took out a chain, then looked the closest right back. He walked over to Y/N then command her to put her leg out which she instantly obeyed.

"This is just in case you try to escape" Xen says while putting the chain on her ankle.

"I can't have you leaving you again"

Xen then turns on a night light for Y/N then walks out the room and locks it from the outside leaving Y/N alone.

Once Xen left Y/N immediately broke down. Tears were strolling down her face and she could barely breathe. The realization of this being her life not made her want to die. No one was gonna find her, not Leo, not the police and not her family.

Y/N grabbed the F/C blanket then laid down on the mattress still crying her heart out.

─────── ♡ ────────

Now Leo on the other hand was admiring her work she had gotten. She had figured out that Xen, Tuk and Y/N were all kidnapped. She had figured it out when she asked her girlfriend to threaten the police to help with Y/N's case.

Leo's girlfriend threatened the police by saying that Leo had recorded everything that had told her everytime she came into the station and if they didn't do something immediately then the both of them were gonna post the recording and sue everyone that worked there.

And to Leo's surprise that actually worked. The moment her girlfriend said those words the police instantly got to work and had went to Y/N's home to see what had happened.

They had found out that their house was broken into. The whole family had gotten kidnapped and one of the kidnapper's left their DNA.

Obviously Leo was happy that her friend and their family had gotten kidnapped but she was happy when they had finally made some progress. Leo stood up and looked at all the paperwork that one of the police men had place in front of her.

"We found the DNA of Tiana Smith in the Lem's family home and we were wondering if you knew who this woman was or if this woman has some kinda of connection with Y/N" He asked.

Leo's eyes widened at the information that was just spoken to her.

"Yes I know who Tiana is, she was some girl that used to bully Y/N and me" Leo told the man.

The police officer raise an eyebrow and sat down in front of Leo. Then asked her to tell him the relationship that Tiana had between Y/N.

─────── ♡ ────────