🇹​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​

─────── ♡ ────────

Today was the last part of Xen's plan. He was so excited he finally got to be alone with Y/N forever. There would be no Tiana, no Zack and no Tuk. The two of them would just be together doing all the things Xen wanted to do before he was sent away.

Like go out to restaurant's, travel, start a family, have a movie night.

Well...

The whole restaurant and traveling thing would have to wait since Xen knew he would have to beat Y/N into submission before he could do anything with her first.

Which wouldn't be a problem for him since it wouldn't be his first time.

Xen walked out of the house then got into his car. He was on his way to the store to grab some stuff for today. He couldn't help himself he was so excited for today that he had woken up at 4AM in the morning just to start on his plan.

Once he finally made it to the store he immediately went to the tool aisle. While searching Xen grabbed some rope, hammer's and nails, a screwdriver, a saw, a pliers, a drill and a mallet. Xen grabbed some more things and went on his way to pay.

While on his way he bummed into some making him drop some items he was holding in his hands. Xen looked at the person with ferrous eyes but his eyes immediately widen when he realized who was standing in front of him apologizing.

It was Leo

Xen forgot all about Leo looking at her he saw that it looked like she hasn't been sleeping for days.

"Oh Xe-" Leo was cut off instantly by Xen telling her to watch where she was going and walking away with his stuff.

Leo watched as Xen walked away with all of those tools in his basket. Leo wasn't the smartest but she know damn well that Xen had something to do with the disappearance of her friends. She wasn't going to stop until she found them.

After Leo was done and she was back home she was staring at her phone wondering if she should try to call the police again.

Theast time she reported that Y/N went missing they said they would go look for her but they never did. Leo never even heard back from them.

She let out a sigh then grabbed her things. She was going to the police station once again and she was going to stay there until they actually did something about it. When Leo finally arrived at the station, one of the police officer's noticed her and let out a sigh.

"Miss Leo we've told you plenty of times that we are going to go look for your friends okay? We just got a lot of important things on our plate right now so your thing is gonna have to wait" The man said not even sparring a glance at Leo.

Leo furrowed her eyebrows in angry. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. The fact the he just openly attempted to not caring about her problem baffled her in shock.

"So your saying that what I have going on isn't important huh, literally my friend is missing and her whole family is missing" Leo almost yelled at the man but held in her angry.

The man looked at the girl and asked her to leave.

This time Leo didn't put up a fight and walked right put. She wasn't gonna put up with this shit anymore, Y/N, Zack and Tuk could possibly be dead or something and the police aren't even trying to help.

So she was gonna find them herself no matter what happened to her.

─────── ♡ ────────

Meanwhile with Xen, he was standing in the basement by the wall putting all the new tools he had just bought on the wall and he made sure that Y/N could see everything.

Once he was finished he turned around with a smile plastered on his face but the smile soon dropped when he realized that Y/N was never paying attention to him. All her attention was just focused on Zack lifeless body.

Xen couldn't believe this, the fact the Zack was dead and she still wasn't paying attention to him made him want to hurt Y/N so badly. Xen took a deep breath in then made his way over to Y/N.

He bent down to her making sure that he was very close to her. He went to her ear then whispered-

"Y/N you're going to help me dismember Zen's body" after those words left his mouth he started to laugh vigorously laugh from the reaction Y/N had made.

Her eyes widened with her mouth opened slightly from shock. "P-please don't" she begged, Zack picked up Zen body pulling him away from Y/N ignoring her wales and crys.

Zack dropped Zen's body on a table that was across from where Y/N was. The Tavel was gray and had dry blood all over it which made Y/N wonder if this was Zack's first time doing this to someone.

Once he was finished he walked over to Y/N to let her out of the chains.

"Y/N once I unlock this I swear if you try to escape or even hurt me you will regret it this whole time" He tells her before taking the chains off.

Y/N obviously knew that Zack meant what he said. Zack helped Y/N up, then took over over to a chair and told her to sit down.

"So Y/N do you want to go first or do you want me to go first" Zack asked with a sinister smile.

─────── ♡ ────────