13

What am I doing?

Still, his feet carry him back to her bedside, towards their demise.

He stands before Iverem, staring at her for what feels like an eternity. He's read her diary. He knows what Michael did to her, but he can't bring himself to walk out of this room. Especially not while she's laid across the bed like his sleeping beauty, palms upward, ready to receive him.

What the fuck am I doing?

August contemplates this as he sits beside her, feeling his way up her toned thigh. His hand lands on her crotch; he holds onto its heat for a minute before quickly jerking back.

She loves silver jewelry. He remembers reading this in her journal. She even went as far as to compile a list of online jewelry boutiques that sold her favourite pieces. August has never been much into jewelry. Yet the sight of her belly button ring peeking from underneath her knitted halter-top dress intrigues him.

August last saw a belly button ring on his high school girlfriend. She was in track and field and got one to fit in with her teammates. That relationship didn't last, nor did that belly button ring. August thinks belly button piercings, or any piercings for that matter, are a sign of a rebellious adolescent. Iverem also went through a rather alternative phase in her teenage years. Again, he remembers this from reading it in her journal.

In her journal, Iverem wrote that she regretted getting a butterfly stick and poke from her best friend when she was sixteen. She regretted most things she did in high school. But this piercing causes him to think otherwise. This revelation somehow leaves him feeling deceived.

His hands settle on her once more, attempting to discover things about her she won't even share with her diary. With each breath she takes, the swell of her breasts beckons him to go further with her. His dick is undoubtedly up for this venture. The damn evil thing keeps getting harder and harder. It practically has a pulse of its own now.

Am I really going to fucking do this?

August decides that his needs outweigh his ethics. He wedges his body between her thighs, bringing his forehead against hers, skin on fire. Her mouth is slightly parted. Their breaths mingle; hers the smell of liquor and sweets. He smiles to himself because, of course, Iverem would taste like liquor and sweets. In that instant, he comes to a resolution. Just a kiss, and then he'll leave.

Just a kiss.

He wets his chapped lips. He dips his tongue along her bottom lip, then flicks it against her tongue. A moan rumbles in his throat as he sucks her lips. He can't help but draw himself into her mouth, tasting her essence. This kiss is consuming, like his desire for Iverem. It seems like all those seven months of yearning for her wants to erupt out of him. So, August grinds his hardness into her core to alleviate the intensity of his throbbing cock.

She sighs.

The sound is soft and heavenly; it sends a shiver throughout his body. This is all the motivation he needs to continue. To continue peppering kisses on her cheeks, the freckles on her nose, behind her ears, along her jaw and down her neck.

August pulls on the strings of her dress. When he awkwardly lifts it off her, she flops back down – arms on either side of her head. He memorizes the curve of her pert breasts and the beauty of her hard brown nipples. He slurps and nips her soft skin, trailing kisses from her collarbone to her chest.

Maybe just a few touches.

He gropes her breasts before sucking her nipples. Circling his tongue around it, then teasing the taut flesh with his teeth. She lets out a hushed moan. It whips him into a frenzy, and he removes her panties.

She's panting now. He's panting too. Both of them are drenched in sweat. The wet kisses all over her body glisten in the light. She's managed to tuck her head against her shoulder. And her curls have fallen over her forehead, framing her face like a halo. She looks so at peace. So young. So innocent. Too young. Too innocent.

Her pussy is bare, supple as he kneads his fingers into it. He skims his index finger along her slit. Her wetness coats his hand, and her fragrance wafts into the air. Functioning on autopilot, he burrows his nose at her entrance. The aromatic intensity of spring flowers dazes him. Tongue burrowed past her pink folds as if searching for a pearl; instead, he discovers, savours, her heady musk.

August can't hold himself back any longer. He deserves this anyway. She gets to tempt him throughout Christmas in Colorado and then leave him wanting more. It's unfair that he has to carry the brunt of whatever's happening between them. Still, he asks god for forgiveness. He asks Iverem for forgiveness. Ultimately, what absolves him from his guilt is that nobody will know what he's about to do. His shame, though, will stay with him forever.

Nobody has to know. 

He reiterates this to himself with more fervour: Nobody will know.

August grabs one of her knees, curling the leg around his waist. After he unbuckles his pants, fisting his dick, he guides it towards her cunt with a violent urgency.

"Fuck," he says as he violates her.

He slowly eases himself into her tight hot walls. Inch by inch, he thrusts deeper into her until his pubic hair tickles her skin, until he can only see the root of his penis, until their pelvises are connected. That still isn't enough for him. August wants to be so deep in her that he can practically touch her soul, so he continues to push into her.

She grunts.

As he pushes his cock in and out, her tits jiggle. He takes pleasure in her body the only way he knows how to, by quickening his pace, going as deep as he can, and pulling himself into her. He moves faster, his cock pushing, straining, grinding, driving into her, his tongue moving in her mouth, trapping their moans between them, their bodies squelching against each other, her folds pulling at the head of his cock as he pulls out, her walls clenching around his girth as he pushes back in, pussy vibrating as she orgasms, and then all at once his cum spurting inside her.

He lays over her for several minutes, letting the last of his semen drip into her cunt. She's everywhere – in his nose, on his tongue, burrowed under his skin. This is all too much for him.

August runs to Jonah's ensuite bathroom and throws up in the toilet. Once he expels the rest of his chicken quesadilla lunch, he returns to the bedroom to right her clothing. The moment he wipes the last bit of his cum from her thighs, he realizes the tightness in his chest has worsened.