Did the cat got your tongue?

Of course, thought Lincoln, a damn Löwen.

He quickly covered his face, pretending to be devastated by what happened to his sister; he was, but not to such an extent; Nick warned him that the Wesens recognized the Grimms because they could see the reflection of their Wogue in their eyes, w...

He quickly covered his face, pretending to be devastated by what happened to his sister; he was, but not to such an extent; Nick warned him that the Wesens recognized the Grimms because they could see the reflection of their Wogue in their eyes, which did not happen with normal humans. While he was quite distant from Isabel, he didn't want to take a chance, he didn't think he could face a Löwen yet.

The family rushed to see how Lynn was, her father being the most dramatic, although everyone understood, the girl suffered a brutal beating during the game. Once they arrived, they saw that he had a bandaged arm and leg and the team doctor was applying ointment on her belly.

"How's my little girl?" asked Lynn Sr. in a sharp, worried voice.

"She'll live, though I don't think she's fit for the next game," the doctor said, worry on her face.

"I'm fine, I want to kick those jerks' asses!" exclaimed the injured player, "Ouch!" She rubbed her shoulder.

"I don't think so, little miss," the doctor scolded, "I'm going to recommend resting for a week."

Despite her complaints, the professional's word was final, so the family took Lynn with crutches to the van. Lincoln, for his part, was pondering his options and how to help his sister; he finally decided to call Nick if he couldn't find any solution in his grandfather's book.

So after dinner with the family, the boy with white hair went up to his room and began to read the book, he was very absorbed until he heard someone clear their throat, Lincoln looked up and found Lucy's pale face.

"I didn't know you were interested in the esoteric, although I don't recognize anything about your book," the gothic said monotonously.

"Ahh!" shouted Lincoln, "What are you doing here, Lucy? I almost had a heart attack!" he held his chest and closed the book.

"Hmm, maybe this new taste has to do with the change I feel in your soul?" Lucy asked, bringing her face closer to her brother's.

"I don't know what you're talking about," the albino denied, shoving his younger sister away.

"You know, grandpa told me to help you with being a Grimm," she gave a small triumphant smile.

"How do you know that?" he asked in amazement, looking everywhere.

"Great-grandmother Harriet helped me contact grandpa, confirmed that he passed away and told me he wanted to talk to me, told me everything and asked me to help you. So, how can I help you?" Lucy asked seriously.

"How do I know you're not lying? You could have been spying on me," Lincoln pointed out.

"He told me he told you to contact a certain Nick if things got ugly."

"Alright, I believe you," he sighed resignedly and reopened the book.

" A Löwen? Why are you looking for information about such a dangerous being?" she asked worriedly after reading the text.